Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

New member saying hello and looking for advice (archive thread)

New member saying hello and looking for advice
October 20 2008 at 7:03 PM Julia Bourgeois (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm so happy to have found this forum. Like many, I have long dreamed of having breasts but have always been scared of the effects of surgery or full hormone treatment. I've spent a lot of time reading up and researching. There's a lot of very helpful advice on this forum. Thank you everyone who has posted so far and shared your thoughts, experiences, hopes and fears. It's very welcoming. I've devised a program for myself which I've just started. I wonder if any kind souls could advise me on it Smile Physical background: I'm a slightly overweight, 36 year old biological male with - I imagine - naturally low testorone levels (thick head hair, relatively little body hair - although I wish it were even less). I'm 5'10" and have no idea of my actual weight but have a little bit of a spare tire that I'm trying to lose. This is the program I've been easing myself into over the last week - am 2xYmea capsules (per cap: 86mg soya (20% isoflavones), 25 mg hops extract, 1.4mg bitter melon total: 172mg soya, 50mg hops, 2.8mg bitter melon 3xSaw Palmetto 450mg (total 1350mg) 1xfenugreek 610mg 360 chi rotations Wild Yam Cream pm 2xYmea capsules (per cap: 86mg soya (20% isoflavones), 25 mg hops extract, 1.4mg bitter melon total: 172mg soya, 50mg hops, 2.8mg bitter melon 3xSaw Palmetto 450mg (total 1350mg) 1xfenugreek 610mg eve 2xYmea capsules (per cap: 86mg soya (20% isoflavones), 25 mg hops extract, 1.4mg bitter melon total: 172mg soya, 50mg hops, 2.8mg bitter melon 3xSaw Palmetto 450mg (total 1350mg) 1xfenugreek 610mg 360 chi rotations Wild Yam Cream Because of the high soya levels I'm also taking 1000mg EPA fish oil concentrate three times a day and I'm thinking of adding milk thistle. It's based on flat2femme but I've gone with hops and soya because I've read that the phytoestrogens in hops are the most potent. As for the rest of my diet, I'm not a heavy drinker at all and am willing to stop alcohol completely if it will help. Coffee is harder to stop. I'm a heavy caffeine user - but I'm trying to cut down to two cups a day and timing them so that I don't drink any in the two hours after taking herbs. I'm spacing doses out as close to every 8 hours as is practical. I started with the saw palmetto a week ago and introduced ymea yesterday and fenugreek today. I've just bought the wild yam cream and will try it tonight but have been using coconut oil to massage myself up until now (yes, I've read the posts and learned the error of my ways!) In the last two days, I've noticed some tenderness behind my nipples but this could just be wishful thinking or very minor muscle growth from the exercise of massage but it's pretty exciting! Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I've also bought some red clover blossoms but don't want to overdo it so am not planning on using them yet. xx

Author Reply
Jamie
(no login) Hello October 20 2008, 10:08 PM

hi julia

i'm new too. i'm a 48 year old male from the uk, just starting out on this trail of titties.

i took the time to read just about every posting this site contains and have learned a huge amount very quickly. i would encourage you to read everything too, its amazing what little things emerge to help.

i'm being patient, looking at the whole shooting gallery, then i'll make my move and have my boobs.

good luck, sorry i have no technical advice to offer

jamie

Julia Bourgeois
(Login juliabourgeois) Re: New member saying hello and looking for advice October 20 2008, 11:07 PM

Hi Jamie! Thanks for the greetings - don't worry about not having any advice, it's just nice to hear from someone! Good luck in your search for bovine (read your other thread). I'm sticking with the PE route for now but to each his own! Smile

Edit Message Delete Message

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: New member saying hello and looking for advice October 21 2008, 9:42 AM

I agree, don't worry about not having any advice. In fact it's hard for anyone to offer advice to start with. Just the fact of you and other people being here lends support and encouragement to others.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: New member saying hello and looking for advice October 22 2008, 9:47 PM

Welcome Julia! Actually, Julia is my second name. :-)

All advice you need is already posted on this forum so read old threads to find info. Good luck with your project.

Julia Bourgeois
(Login juliabourgeois) Re: New member saying hello and looking for advice November 11 2008, 7:14 PM

Thanks Sally Anne and Fennel Fairy/Julia! Smile Sorry to take so long to respond - I've been very busy and can't post from work for obvious reasons!

Just a quick update - I'm on week 4 of my process so far and I've been noticing tingling / pains especially in my nipples which are much more prone to becoming erect than they ever were. (In fact they're hard for much of the day now that it's got colder.)

Last night, I noticed there's a kind of hard disk growing behind the aureole on both nipples which excited me.

Just started using progesterone cream on my inner thigh today for the week based on the Flat2Fem programme. I'm a little confused however by the contradictions. I've been using Wild Yam cream twice daily as breast massage lotion but I've since found out that that also contains progesterone. Since it's working I don't want to stop Smile but it doesn't really fit in with the guidelines (I know a lot of people think Flat2Fem is bunk but a girl has to start somewhere!).

The formatting got really screwed up before when I posted so if any one is interested my regime is as follows -

Morning, afternoon, night (every 8 hours)
2xYmea capsules
(per cap: 86mg soya (20% isoflavones), 25 mg hops extract, 1.4mg bitter melon
Total: 172mg soya, 50mg hops, 2.8mg bitter melon

3xSaw Palmetto 450mg
Total: 1350mg

1xfenugreek 610mg
Total: 610mg

Morning and night -
360 chi rotations with Wild Yam Cream (from Holland and Barrett in UK)

Morning-
1000mg Vitamin C

I've just bought a new brand of SP which is 540mg per cap so I'm dropping it to two caps per dose rather than three but may pop one extra before bed if things slow or stop.

I take each dose on an empty stomach or two hours after eating. I've also dropped coffee intake to one cup a day with the first cup two hours after the herbs.

Otherwise I've noticed a sense of greater femininity and calmness about myself but that may be psychosomatic Smile

Good luck to everyone with their programmes and thanks again for the welcome!

Billie
(no login) Too many herbs November 15 2008, 11:57 PM

I am growing perfectly with just Pueraria Mirifica (ainterol brand from EBAY) and nothing else but a multivitamin. I take twice the female dose 4 pills a day and they are amazing!! People at work are looking at me funny now and I have to where baggier clothes. Definate feminization of the skin and feminine full a cupd (was flat before) in just 3 months! Very cheap also.

Billie
(no login) Typo last message November 15 2008, 11:59 PM

Have perfect full A cups now - not D.

P.
(no login) Re: New member saying hello and looking for advice November 25 2008, 2:19 PM

what changes in the feeling when you went from flat to A cup?

biniah
(Login Biniah37) PM results! December 3 2008, 7:29 PM

Yay! I was hoping to hear that someone was getting results from PM. I ordered the same brand earlier this week and was hoping to hear good things. It's awesome that you're getting results with ony the PM and the vitamins. You started as flat, but do you have an athletic build? I do and I'm concerned that I might need to gain weight first. Thoughts?

Robin
(Login Robinredbreast) an awful lot of herbs December 15 2008, 7:18 PM

Wow that seems like an awful lot of herbal pills to be dropping I recently switched to hormones estrogen and progesterone and have seen significate results in less than two months, just some friendly info....

Robin
(Login Robinredbreast) Oh and BTW December 15 2008, 7:23 PM

Also welcome I just joined the forum a few minutes ago!!

Billie
(no login) Still growing February 21 2009, 5:29 AM

Well I am still growing I am somewhere between an A cup and B cup now. I did add fenugreen into the mix and use a natural progesterone cream I got at the health store but only 10 days at end of month. By the way I found a cheaper source then ebay no for the ainterol PM by using a coupon code at ainterolherbs.com they sent me a coupon code when I joined their newsletter. Should work it worked when I ordered just use "10percent" in the coupon field on checkout. One thing I should mention is I am taking 3 a day not the 2 they recommend and I am having a harder time with erections at this dose but it may be from the progesterone or fenugreek also not sure.

Donna_Marie
(Login Donna_Marie) Hi Julia February 21 2009, 10:10 AM

Hi Julia. I, too, am new here. Isn't it a delightful group? It's so nice to share with others on the journey, the quest. Good luck to you.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon