Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Natural Breast Enhancement (archive thread)

NBE
August 3 2008 at 3:42 PM Chasin (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked up TransgenderCare Med Fiminizing Program on Google. It says DO Not rely on Phytoestrogens (herbal hormones)& extracts as an appropriate fiminizing therapy. We have not observed any measurable feminization from these prepartions..Now the question is here " Does NBE really work?" I keep reading what everyone has done here and I wonder if im just spending money for no reason. We all here are trying to have breast and look the way each individual wants to. So for those of you who have been here longer than the rest Does NBE really work? Why do I find so many contridicting reports. Maybe just to sell their regime of programs. I know,go to the Doctor,but some may not be that far along. Any comments? Hey this is a forum to learn...Tks,I continue to read

Author Reply
NEO
(no login) Re: NBE August 3 2008, 8:18 PM

You mean does it work for transsexuals? Or do you mean does NBE work for anyone? What are you asking exactly?

Boob-Dreamer
(Login Boob-Dreamer)
SENIOR MEMBER NBE August 3 2008, 9:30 PM

NBE does exactly what it says - Natural Breast Enhancement. It does not profess to do do anything else. For those of us who just want to develop their breasts, herbs do work. They are not as strong as prescription drugs and so it takes a lot longer to achieve good growth and in general won't achieve as full a result. At best NBE should only be considered by transsexuals as a preparation for proper medication under a doctors supervision as Dee has said on several recent posts.

Dreamer

Chasin
(no login) NBE August 4 2008, 2:12 AM

Tks,im trying to read and learn everything I can,and all of your help is appreciated. I read things and always wonder and want to ask others. I guess I have along road. Tks again

Edit Message Delete Message

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: NBE August 5 2008, 10:36 PM

Herbs can help with some boob growth but not feminizing the rest of the body

One step up from that is Ovary (bovine ot porcine) which does a bit more than boobs. Since it contains low doses of estrogen you might also get a more feminine fat distribution allover - but not to any extremes.

For full blown feminization I recommend pure estrogen from the doctors. That will also lessen the body hair and prevent the hair on your head from falling out as you get older.

Herbs and Ovary both need to be combined with saw palmetto to have any reasonable effect.

Ovary can be taken with high doses of vitamin C for extra effect. Grapefruit makes estrogen stay longer in your system so try that too if you take ovary capsules, to make the most out of them.

Chasin
(no login) NBE August 5 2008, 11:47 PM

Tks Finnel F,I would like alittle redistribution. I keep learning,this is why I ask Q and read on and on....

Dreamer
(Login Boob-Dreamer)
SENIOR MEMBER NBE August 6 2008, 3:15 AM

You can get ovary here.
http://dnevitamins.com/item-group.asp?cID=&scID=&pgpID=375

I have just re-started after a break of 8 months and ovary is working very well for me. You can check out the effects of taking it with vitamin C and half a grapefruit a day by googling estrogen and "Vitamin C" and/or Grapefruit.

Good Luck - Dreamer

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: NBE August 6 2008, 6:38 AM

Careful with dne, they leaked my credit card number onto the net twice, causing issues that i'm still trying to clean up. I don't know if they have fixed their system or not.

And besides, dne sells porcine ovary, which in my experience is not as potent as bovine ovary. YMMV.

So, you want NBE? BO will take you there, but:

Your fat will redistribute (mine has)

Your ass will likely bubble (mine has)

You may find yourself a lot more emotional (I have)

You'll get tits, not DD's but still, tits. And when they show thru your shirts (mine are starting to) you may get interesting questions from your SO, or looks from other people.

And your body may take on a more feminine shape (I still marvel at the difference I see on my legs - they look like girl legs now).

I still have my male function, and it seems to be working just fine. If you want this to go away then you should be looking at HRT (and that opens up whole 'nother area of concerns and questions. I'm sure that Dee can comment).

Point is, BO does work, and be sure of the changes you desire before heading off down this path. I'm pretty sure i've gone past the point of no return on some of my changes.

Chasin
(no login) Ovary August 7 2008, 2:41 AM

That is fine,BO is what I was looking for.Can you get in Health Store? I will ck this weekend.If not do you know trusted site to buy frm? I show thru my shirt anyway, but I dont mind. I always have shown. Just a natural I guess. Oh! now you know some about me. I do want some change to my shape. Tks for all the help....

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: NBE August 7 2008, 3:28 AM

I bought two batches of BO recently, one batch from www.cproducts.com (creative products company, vitamin power brand) and another batch from herbspro.com (raw ovarian by ultra glandulars, which you'll never find on their terrible web site but a google search turns it up). Creative was backordered although their site showed "in stock", their customer service was excellent during the wait. Herbspro had it in stock and shipped prompty. There may be better places to order from, I dunno.

Best of luck with your BO experience.

Chasin
(no login) Bo August 7 2008, 3:34 AM

I know,I have been searchin Google tonite for BO. alot of sites and they link to other sites. So many dicisions and to know which ones are good. Oh what strenght do I get. How many Mg.'s The price ranges frm $9 and up,not to bad. Tks

Chasin
(no login) BO Update August 7 2008, 4:23 AM

Tks, I found everything on Yahoo shopping. Same one as you got,100 to 200mg tks for all the help. Let you know how things turn out,but like everything,Time is envolved....

gatech22
(Login gatech22) helpful information August 7 2008, 7:32 PM

I recently read this forum and found the informatiion regarding where to purchase the desired herbs and or prescription items most helpful. I believe I read previously that the use of herbs is mute upon the use of prescriptions. If so, please verify. I have recently purchased the prescriptions but was unsure how they would enhance/diminish the effects of the herbs.
Following most of Dee's advice have purchased Estrofem & Spiro. Have been using Fenugreek, saw palmetto, red clover, pregnanoline, milk thistle, black cohash, 2.5 mcg estrogen, progestine cream, enhancement liquid for massage and heating pad.
Since I have been at this for a short time my results are not dramatic but certainly evident.
Selah

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: NBE August 7 2008, 8:30 PM

Be careful with the spiro - there are some serious side effects involving potassium that you need to be aware of and perhaps adjust your diet for.

The debate you are describing has to do with mixing phytoestrogens (naturally occurring plant estorgens, herbs) with "real" estrogens (prescription estrogen), and how that affects estrogen binding sites. Some say that the phytoestrogens bind to estrogen receptors and block the real estrogens, thus reducing their effectiveness. I believe that the general feeling here is this theory is valid. However, there are some that claim otherwise; there is one particular web site selling NBE products who's owner staunchly claims that this concept is rubbish.

I don't know the answer but perhaps some here will comment on it.

Chasin
(no login) NBE August 8 2008, 4:51 AM

Im not good at all this but I have read about Black Cohosh,and I think I would stay away from that. Look it up,but im new to all this and I read everything that is recommended.

Sylviatob
(Login Sylviatob) Re: NBE August 8 2008, 6:12 PM

I want to echo riven_one's caution of using Spironoloctone. It's a dangerous drug, and the side effects are enormous. It is NOT for someone not wanting to fully transition as over time, it will cause sterility, and loss of ALL male functions. When you take Spiro, you are, in effect, chemically castrating yourself. It is the most commonly used testosterone blocker/eliminator in use by transwomen in their transition journey.

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: NBE August 10 2008, 5:52 AM

Ah, Spiro. My sweet, beloved, minty friend.

Yes... I take 200mg daily.

It's a blood pressure medicine, a potassium sparing diuretic. One of the side effects is that it acts as an anti-androgen.
Good stuff... It DOES the job.. It will terminate the function of the evil twins.

Let me be direct.

My evil twins shrank to about 1/4 their former size. They are less than one inch in diameter, each.
They went from large walnut size to the size of a penny gumball.

And they don't produce *any* testosterone at all anymore. Or semen.
My testosterone levels are as low as that of a natal female, about 14ng/dl
Normal, average level for a healthy male is around 600 to 800 ng/dl (Gaaaaah! Yucky!)
Normal, average level for a healthy FEmale is around 13 to 40 ng/dl (the lower the better)

As to what is has done, well the, eh, member, has also shrunk a good bit.
"It" however can still be coaxed into, eh, a functional state but it's now painful because of the shrinkage.
In that condition it also is now "warped", bent and crooked. The shrinking is progressive, it will continue over time.
Orgasm is possible but it's a dry one. Like it was pre-puberty. Orgasm is also radically different.
It's more an emotional thing now than a physical thing. I do very much truly understand female passion and orgasm now. :-) And I like it.

Due to the loss of testosterone, body hair is beginning to go away. And with the high dose of estrogen I am on, feminization is well under way and going much better than I ever expected. I'm extremely pleased with the overall results.

Spiro is NOT dangerous. It's a safe blood pressure drug that has been around for a long time.
If you consider the things I mentioned above as BAD, then you could say it's best to avoid taking it.
If you consider the things I mentioned about as friggin awesome, then you could call it a miracle drug, as I do.
It's safe, cheap and highly effective. It's frequently prescribe to transsexuals.

I do NOT recommend you use this drug without seeing a doctor and getting a prescription.
If you want to take it all the way, this is a really good way to do it.
If you just want a little "secret boobie" thing going on, don't.
And if you want to have kids later, don't use it without putting a little in the "bank" first.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon