Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

How do you grow breasts on a man without creams or pills? (archive thread)

How do you grow breasts on a man without creams or pills?
August 23 2008 at 7:16 PM Hopeful G (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you grow breasts on a man without creams or pills?

Author Reply

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: How do you grow breasts on a man without creams or pills? August 24 2008, 3:54 AM

A syringe full of estrogen in the ass every week does it for me.. ;-)

(of course I'm not a man anymore... btw..)

This message has been edited by moonstruck61 on Aug 24, 2008 3:55 AM

Edit Message Delete Message

Unknown
(no login) How August 24 2008, 7:07 PM

Hahaha,Go to Doctor and get implants. What else?

Edit Message Delete Message

gail
(Login gail.tgirl) How August 27 2008, 7:06 PM

Hypnosis can be extremely effective. Take a look at what I achieved in these pics >> http://www.breastnexus.com/tgirl.html
It takes time and a belief that it will work...and one day you wake up and look in the mirror and found that your breasts are indeed developing.

gail

Tula
(Login TRoshyn) Re: How do you grow breasts on a man without creams or pills? August 29 2008, 12:24 PM

Gail, could I ask which hypnosis you use, I've been using various hypno files over a couple of years, I have had some success too, I'm using Victoria Wizell/Galaghar at the moment, I'm feeling good with them.

Gail
(Login gail.tgirl) Re: How do you grow breasts on a man without creams or pills? September 2 2008, 1:16 PM

Hi Tula
I am mainly using margi's file now (he has a New Zealand or Aussie accent - not quite sure - and yes, it is a he)which seems quite effective. I also used WMM's quite a lot.
I haven't heard Vicoria's, but I have heard some of her other work and she has a lovely manner.

gail

Ve-ron-ica
(no login) Re: How do you grow breasts on a man without creams or pills? September 13 2008, 8:54 PM

I don't understand how hypnosis can work on a biological male. Is it done alone with no other method?

Gail
(Login gail.tgirl) It just does...where the mind goes, the body follows September 19 2008, 3:24 AM

It does work. Your mind can change the chemicals in your body. Where the imagination goes, the body usually follows. Everyone creates a mix of both F and M hormones. The hypnosis enables your brain to change the mix of these.
It can do other things as well. I have been listening o stop unwanted hair growth file for a few years now, and my legs are now almost completely hair free from knees down and just wispy hair on my thighs,

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: How do you grow breasts on a man without creams or pills? September 19 2008, 9:08 PM

A "stop unwanted hairgrowth" file? I'd love one of those! I am glad it is working for you.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon