Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Male fertility & Feminization (archive thread)

Male fertility & Feminization
August 12 2008 at 5:37 PM JD (Login NashVir)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm a 21 year old male and I'm one of the guys who isn't looking for a sex change, but I would like to become more feminine physically and develop breasts. I'm making some early plans for what products to use in order to retain my sexuality and fertility (hoping to have children some day) and I feel rather safe with some herbs, but what I'm wondering about is what herbs, if any, I should NOT take to avoid male infertility (if any).

I'm also wondering about Bovine ovary. Since it contains some estrogen, I'm highly skeptical of it, but this board has proven to be more informative than just about any other place I've found on the internet so I figured I'd ask about it here. Would it be safe for me?

Thanks!

Author Reply

Molly H
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Male fertility & Feminization August 15 2008, 7:59 AM

I'm not aware of any herbs which are known to cause male infertlity. In fact several of the herbs used in natural breast enhancement are used to treat male infertlity, such as saw palmetto, ginseng, flaxseed and others.

If you look at the many reasons for male infertlity, none of the causitive factors are the result of taking any herbs, so I don't think you have any need to think that a male taking herbs could lead to his infertility.

Les
(no login) Re: Male fertility & Feminization August 16 2008, 6:34 AM

Yes I agree, I've not heard of any herbs that cause male infertility, so I don't think you need to have any concerns on that count. But I don't know about BO though, that's more of a step into the unknown.

erthm
(no login) Re: Male fertility & Feminization August 19 2008, 7:32 AM

i'm not so sure about this. don't estrogenic substances like xenoestrogens lower sperm count?

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Male fertility & Feminization August 21 2008, 7:31 AM

Hello there.

If you want to stay fertile, please do not experiment with bovine ovary. There hasn't been a lot of research made about the effect of estrogenic herbs on the male reproductional system, so just because someone hasn't heard of any fertility side effects, doesn't mean that there aren't any. Tread carefully because estrogen in a male body is a minefield if you want to keep your functions intact.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon