Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

BB review (archive thread)

Bountiful Breasts
March 21 2009 at 4:26 AM Drew (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are there any males here that can give me a review about Bountiful Breasts? I've been thinking of trying their product for a while now and can't find any more resources on line.

Thanks,
Drew

Author Reply
riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Bountiful Breasts March 23 2009, 3:34 AM

bountiful breast (called "BB" on this board) seems to be a good product, but the cost of it will put you into the poorhouse by the time you grow some boobs on it. However, the good news is that you can achieve the same results using other products, at far more reasonable prices. BB contains bovine ovary and other complimentary herbs. You can buy BO and the other helper herbs from various sources. Do some reading here and you can find out lots of things to try. You have to experiment to find out what works for you.

Edit Message Delete Message

Drew
(no login) Re: Bountiful Breasts March 23 2009, 11:18 AM

Thanks for the reply. I've actually been looking at this product called "A New You". They have both mammary and ovary (bovine source) for a very reasonable price but there were no reviews on the product.

Stanley a/k/a Sylvia Jennifer
(Login kibits) Bountiful Breasts response July 2 2009, 8:32 PM

I have thought about Bountiful Breasts for quite awhile. I really like what they say about it and I have received positive feedback from them when I've called them, however; I was a bit disappointed when one of their reps said that after taking it for 13 months I would probably only have between an A and a B cup size, after taking it for 13 months. So, to achieve the results I need, I would most likely have to stay on Bountiful Breasts for at least 3 years.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon