Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

growth under both nipples (archive thread)

growth under both nipples
April 27 2010 at 2:19 PM Jessica (Login vmiku914)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello,

I have been taking PM for about a month now and I am experiencing growth under both nipples, especially the right. I know it's what I wanted, but since this is new to me the growth is just worrying me. Should I feel like this? Or am I too paranoid? Do others enhancing breasts feel the grown under their nipples?

-thanks

Author Reply
kati
(no login) Re: growth under both nipples May 1 2010, 7:05 AM

As far as I now that is a good thing. It means your breast are 'budding'.

Chrissiegirl
(no login) On Your Way May 2 2010, 11:13 AM

This is the first stage of growing boobs; you are on your way. Soon they will start to feel tender and it is from those nipple buds that all the early devlopement comes.

Jessica
(Login vmiku914) Re: growth under both nipples May 5 2010, 12:38 AM

thank you so much for the help, I should also add that my growth feels very hard.

Chrissiegirl
(no login) Growth under both nipples May 5 2010, 5:40 PM

Yes, they do feel hard. After 14 months on PM, I can still feel them, although they don't feel as hard as before, but that may be because of the tissue that now surrounds them. Incidentaly, I would be interested in knowing how well your boobs form, shape wise.
Classicaly, TS girls, on prescription hormones, primarily get most growth from the buds, which tends to lead widely spaced "tubular" breasts. In my case I am delighted to find no such problem and I am really pleased at the shape of them

Jessica
(Login vmiku914) Re: growth under both nipples May 7 2010, 2:40 AM

I went to my doctor and he confirmed that I am in the budding stage and it was a relef to me. My breasts look like large 'hill' the bottom of the breasts slopes to my chest. I am hoping for more natural women's breasts.

Steve
(no login) im just starting out taking sp and fg u growing much can u advise me plz May 11 2010, 8:49 AM

im just starting out taking sp and fg u growing much can u advise me plz May 11 2010, 8:50 AM

Jessica
(Login vmiku914) Re: growth under both nipples May 11 2010, 5:25 PM

hello,

I am not qualified to be an advisor. But I can tell you that I am taking 1000mg of PM in the morning and 1000mg of PM in the evening.

sarahwr
(no login) PM May 12 2010, 7:34 AM

I have been taking PM for about 5 weeks.

I had been on a 6 month herb regime, SP, FG etc and while I may had some changes they were minor.

Since starting to take PM, and I take 4 capsules per day, I cannot still say if I have any 'real' growth, however, my nipples are very tender and if I catch them they can be quite painful.

They are now pointing downwards because I have a slight increase in flesh above them.

I would welcome forum members comments.

Regards

Steve
(no login) Can anyone tell me where i can get herbs, pm or estrofem from in the uk shops pref not net May 16 2010, 5:32 AM

Can anyone tell me where i can get herbs, pm or estrofem from in the uk shops pref not net May 16 2010, 5:34 AM

Chrissiegirl
(no login) On Your Way May 25 2010, 6:33 PM

Sarahwr, you too are on your way. Tenderness, permanently erect nipples and a change, in the way the nipples point, are all early signs that the
PM is working. All you now need is patience and to realise that one day you will look at yourself and realise that you will never pass as a "normal" man again. Good luck, with your enterprise

Jessica
(no login) add May 25 2010, 9:09 PM

I should also add that your nipple will also start to feel like rubber. All I wonder now is how long will this last. A normal girl would grow and feel sore for 3-5 year, but with males does the time differ?

jim mack
(Login jampa59) sort of newbee here too May 30 2010, 2:07 PM

I had been taking SP for a while along with some other supp's (evening prim, black cohosh, milk thistle, soy lecithin). About 2 weeks ago i added taking fennel, feenugreek, and red clover - I can say that kicked it into high gear. I can feel pressure on my breasts. I help it by messaging several times a day - even at work (go into the stall, sit and message). In the shower I also used very cool then very warm water - back and forth and that def stimulates the breasts. I have also used some suction on them too - i know this sounds strange but i used a toliet plunger (removed the handle) for 20 to 40 mins a day.

I can say that my nipples have changed (nipple more visible and larger) the aerola is still too small for me and I need to work on making it larger. A great side effect has been that i can actually stimulate my nipples with my fingers and saliva and orgasm ..... the orgasm is absolutly amazing - so much more intense than masturbation of my penis. I can orgasm (like my wife) for almost 60 seconds - full body orgasm where i shake uncontrollably over and over. Its the best ever!

The herbs have def helped my breast growth along with what appears to be lowered testostrone. I dont get hard nearly as much and my testicles and penis are much smaller (wasn't that big to begin with).

The best side effect is the calming i feel. I was more uptight and angry before starting and am much more calm.

And although I am beginning to see my body shift fat deposits from my bells to my butt and thighs (now get some chub rub on thighs) - I need to work on my midsection in order to get my belly smaller. If you read, part of the cycle of lower testostrone is you can get fatter - which promotes more estrogen. The tough part is keeping the fat in check so working out is part of the deal.

jim mack
(Login jampa59) 2 other things May 30 2010, 2:18 PM

2 things i didnt mention:

1. change in hair.....i was thinning on the top and my hair is coming back. Plus the texture of my hair is much different - much softer, fuller - hair feels much healthier. Its much more like my wifes or a females hair. Along with that, my facial hair isnt growing nearly as fast and much of it (except for my chin) is now very thin and not like course beard hair.

2. lose of muscle mass.....my muscles appear to be getting much smaller. I would assume bc of my low-t levels. my bicepts are almost flat and leg muscles are smaller too.

sarahwr
(no login) PM May 31 2010, 8:42 AM

Thanks for your reply Chrissiegirl.

I know from your emails you are very pleased with your developement and your comments are of encouragement to me.

I am entering my 8th week of taking PM; unfortunately I cannot see any real differences in my chest shape.

I continue to have quite tender nipples and hopefully this is part of the process.

It is slightly discouraging that there isn't more pronounced changes.

I shall continue with my capsules for the coming couple of months and then reassess the situation.

Thanks again for your comments,

Sarahwr

Chissiegirl
(no login) PM June 7 2010, 7:44 PM

Stick with it, this is a slow process and it is not on an uniform curve. For a long time I was frustrated, that my right boob was smaller, than the left. One day I put on a bra, that I had not worn for a few days, and my right boob filled out the cup; what bliss! As long as you have symptoms of growth, stick with it; if they decline, consider upping the dose.As long as you are aware of changes and tenderness, do not give in. All of this is subtle; I have been 38 B for months, but recently I have been aware of an increase in the size of my upper chest. So, without increasing cup size, I am gaining a much more femanine chest shape, with the beginning of a cleavage. It took me 7 months to catch sight of myself in a mirror and realise I had a boosom, tiny, but, nevertheless, a boosom. I had stuck with it, because I was aware of changes, tiny but persistant.
My heart goes out to you, have courage and persistance

Moogie
(no login) Stick to it June 17 2011, 8:17 PM

I had very little success until I started adjusting my PM dose up.
Now for over a year I've been 1000Mg at 08:00 500Mg at 16:00 and 1000Mg at 00:00.
Stay sore. The firm tissue ring just around the areola is now softer, "still sore and tingles a lot" GOOD!
The rest of the breast is slowly catching up with the first growth around the areola and nipple and I've
gone from an A cup to a C+ cup.
Woke up this morning at aroung 04:30, dog wanted out, and they were very swelled and puffy.
This happens a couple times per week and after getting up and moving around for an hour or so it tends to
go away. Damnd it!
The size of the sore area is about three times the size it was a year ago and I'm assuming/hoping and do believe
its growth in a larger area. T shirts are fun to ware.
The women try not to look but mostly are unsuccessful, "especially those whose boobs are smaller than mine."
The men look and mostly with surprise and curiosity. Some look at me with disgust.
Those are the sick SOB's that I would help if I found them trapped in a car fire. I'd throw gasolene on them!

The growth you are describing is where I started two years ago.
I stopped the PM for a couple months then started again with a higher doseage then increased it.
Since they stay sore all the time now I'm going to stay at the dose.
I take two 500Mg caps at 08:00 then one 500Mg at 16:00 and again two 500Mg at 00:00

Good luck

michelle666
(Login michelle666) Re: growth under both nipples August 15 2011, 5:03 AM

Hi everyone,

New here, it's my first post. I haven't been taking any sort of supplements, I'm looking into saw palmetto. I've been using massage techniques for a couple of months now and definitely notice a difference. My nipples get puffy and I can feel a mass under each nipple, it started about the size of a pea and not it's about 4-5x the size, is this normal? What can I expect with saw palmetto?

Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon