Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

never thought herbs would work this fast (archive thread)

never thought herbs would work this fast
February 6 2011 at 9:21 PM Jayeden (Login Jayeden)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone ever experienced immediate success with just FG and SP? I started with a tea tree oil rub for 5 days and a heavy massage at the end of day 5 with immediate bulging under the nipples. Started 2FG and 2SP the next day and a lavender massage that night with prominent swelling. Same process for the next 2 days and here we are at day 8. I have sore breasts, good swelling under the nipples and sides,aches throughout my breasts, can feel the glands under the skin and sensitive nipples. Even with a big chest I only measured a 42AA. Thought I would be bigger.
I am 38 with a very low body fat athletic build and great pectorals as I lift a lot of weights. I adore breasts which is not helped by my wife's DD/EE's. I have however always had pointy nipples and had the lumps under my nipples for a long time as a child. Does this mean I have a lot of estrogen already for a reponse this quick??
My breasts feel like that if I keep this rate for a month I will have DD's. My wife will probably dump a brick too. Feedback?

Author Reply
Vikki
(no login) Re: never thought it would work this fast February 26 2011, 6:16 AM

I understand what you mean about a quick reaction. I have taken PM and I experienced growth immediately. I also have puffy nipples growing up and my doctor told me I am 'estrogen sensitive. Prepare for an amazing journey!

Jayeden
(Login Jayeden) Re: never thought it would work this fast February 27 2011, 3:23 AM

SWEET! I havent been to the doc yet...that may come soon. i may try to get put on estrogen. Ordering PM next week and start that. Maybe I can have C's after all. Good luck.

honeybee
(no login) can you explain February 27 2011, 10:57 AM

hi there,
i am from europe and don´t understand what you mean with
"PM" and "2FG" and also "2SP". can you please explain???
thanx alot
and wish you a nice day

Terri
(no login) Re: never thought it would work this fast February 27 2011, 11:55 PM

PM is pueraria mirifica
FG is Fenugreek
SP is Saw palmetto

Hope that help

Moogie
(no login) Quit complaining! June 17 2011, 8:24 PM

I want your wife!
The only thing I like better than the C+ sometimes D cup boobs I have grown and are still growing is
a nice big set on a nice smelling/tasting female.

jade243
(Login jade243) in my case June 23 2011, 1:55 AM

i am taking 4 fg and 4 sp been doing that for 6 days and noticed an increase in my left breast. the right is still trying to catch up. my wife is standing by me and told me she hopes i get what i want. she is bi so to her its the breast of both worlds lol

what doses
June 1 2010 at 2:31 AM Bonnie Lee (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What doses of sp fg bt could you use safely and get results or what would some of you recommend I've been on and off herbs for the better part of 15 years and not really showing huge devlopement any help would be great

Author Reply
Sandra
(no login) doses June 3 2010, 5:21 AM

I use 3-4 times a day SP and 2 times a day Hops and I am growing, slowly by I can see and feel it.

Moogie
(no login) Learn, read, study, read more and be patient and enjoy. June 17 2011, 8:38 PM

I finally settled donw on Pueraria Mirifica only.
Started with the standard recommended dose on the bottle of two 500Mg capsuels per day.
I now take two 500Mg caps at 08:00 and one 500Mg cap at 14:00 then two 500Mgs at 00:00.
In a year and half I have gone from the small sore ring around and behind the areola and an A cup to a large glazed doughnut sized sore ring. Also the ring is not right on the pec any more it is a good 2.5 inches out in front mounted on a reather nice breast. Pecs are invisable and I have pretty good pec development.

Just work at it and be patience.
Rome wasn't built in a week

Charity
(no login) yes be patient and enjoy. June 17 2011, 8:38 PM

I'm using FG, SP and Hops and am definitely growing but you must have patience like I Have.

Taking Fenugreek Tincture
November 26 2009 at 7:10 AM LovingLucy (Login lovinglucy)

Hi there, I am new to this forum and a little nervous to be truthful.

I have read up about Fenugreek increasing and promoting breast tissue. I am very slim, have no breast tissue and in my early 30's. I am wondering if massaging Fenugreek Tincture into my breast tissue alone without taking hormones will do anything? I just purchased it over the internet and it was very cheap and apparantly can work wonders so I am wondering if anyone else has tried Fenugreek alone (without taking female hormones) and if so, has it done anything and if so, how long did it take before you noticed increased breast tissue? I was advised to also mix it with some juice and drink 3-4ml once or twice a day. Will digesting it also increase the benefits that I am after?

Please note: I have been on hormones but had to stop due to health issues and my doctors advice. I was on them for approx 4-5 months and started to notice some pain and tenderness in my breast tissue.

Let me know!

Lucy

Noticed some breast tingles
June 5 2010 at 2:57 AM Bonnie Lee (no login)

I've been on fg, bc, wild yam ,thistle for about 2 months and today I added red clover.well let me tell you, That after adding the red clover thats when I started getting a tingle.I was almost ready to give up but Now ? I ready for more ,more ,more.I also noticed that by the end of my work day my pants were feeling a little tighter.ooooooooooooo yeah. I Just have a problem area that is really stuborn to start developing that is were most women wear lo rides or hip huggers.I'm getting the upper hip and the legs but not the hip hugger area .anything I could do to help it fill in.any suggestions

Author Reply
michele
(no login) filling out November 1 2010, 2:57 AM

After 15 years my butt and breast is bigger using only herbal. I used a breast pump for a while, which works but I did not like the stretch marks so stopped.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon