Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Nipple suction leading to lactation - has it happened to you? (archive thread)

Nipple suction leading to lactation - has it happened to you?
November 29 2007 at 12:45 PM ManyQuestions (Login ManyQuestions)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon the recommendation of some people on this Forum, I have been using the nipple suction devices - they look like thimbles, but are plastic - on and off for a couple of months. They have worked wonderfully well on my nipples. When I remove the suction thimbles, 10 minutes later the nipples are still roughly 15 mm high and 9 mm in diameter. Pretty neat! I realize this would not be noteworthy if I were a women, but since I am a guy I find it to be awesome!

They definitely look like medium sized girl nipples for at least 15 minutes after I remove the suction, and often for much longer. Although they do shrink with time, I have not used them since yesterday, and they still look more like small girl nipples than like guy nipples. I could not appear on the beach with them shirtless. I am hoping that with repeated use of the suction devices they will stay even larger for longer.

Their sensitivity also has increased. I constantly feel them rub against my shirts, and it feels great when my wife sucks them.

Starting very recently, now every time I remove the suction thimbles I see little drops of liquid in them!! I don't know if this means that my nipples are lactating, but it is definitely not sweat. The nipple thimbles are coated inside with a milky residue. What else could it be? Regardless, I love it. Together with their size and increased sensitivity, it makes me feel like they really are girl nipples.

I am not taking any female hormones or even herbs (although I was taking various herbs a few months ago).

Have other men or women reading this experienced this liquid from the nipple suction thimbles?

Thanks,
ManyQuestions

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
ManyQuestions
(Login ManyQuestions) Addendum November 29 2007, 2:22 PM

The first 50 or more times I used the plastic nipple suction thimbles there was not even a drop of liquid on either nipple afterwards. But starting a few days ago, even if I leave the thimbles on for 15 minutes, after I take them off both nipples are completely wet, and will make a wet spot on my shirt if I don't dry them first. If I flick the thimbles after I take them off, a half dozen or more little droplets of liquid fly off. And the amount of liquid seems to have increased even during these few days. So it is definitely not sweat.

Edit Message Delete Message

Davilee
(Login Davata) Coolness!!! December 2 2007, 2:04 AM

>>Wow! Thats Neato for sure ManyQ'....Yes,it sounds like you are getting some leakage....the lactation sites say that some men only need to do nipple stimulation and some suckling type action for lengths of time to get some lactation. Usually a breast pump or some sort of prolactin drug is used to.

But...you said your wife likes sucking them ,,so that probably helps quite abit.

Does she say that she tastes anything after doing it?

I get quite a bit of fluid,too since I use some vack caps for days at a time,before I take them off to rest them. I dont get milky fluid though...I get clearish fluid. It collects in the ends of the caps,when I take them off,I notice how much has accumulated.
Ive been very surprised several times at how much is in there.

Thats some good size enlargement though.. to be proud of indeed.
Yes, keep it up and you will get permanently bigger.
I started out with small nips..and Ive been doing vacking for several years,and they are permanently larger now. Like they stay 10mm across and 10-12mm long.They are great,they feel incredible.They are an important part of my sexuality.

Have you noticed them getting more sensitive? They should as you go along.

Lost Sheep
(Login ManyQuestions) Re: Nipple suction leading to lactation - has it happened to you? December 4 2007, 3:16 AM

Thanks for your post. Yes, they are getting more sensitive as well. And I love their new larger size! Lots more to say, but for now I just have a question for you.

Is the size you mentioned permanent? The nipples must be much larger right after you use the suction device. Is that the size even before you start the suction, and then they are even larger right afterwards for a while?
With appreciation,
ManyQuestions

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Nipple suction leading to lactation - has it happened to you? December 5 2007, 3:58 PM

I think my nipples are larger even 13 hours after suction, and more sensitive....won't know if it's permanent for a few more weeks - hopefully will be done at the end of Jan and will let you know then.

Davilee
(Login Davata) Re: Nipple suction leading to lactation - has it happened to you? December 12 2007, 8:48 AM

>>>Quote::Thanks for your post. Yes, they are getting more sensitive as well. And I love their new larger size! Lots more to say, but for now I just have a question for you.

Is the size you mentioned permanent? The nipples must be much larger right after you use the suction device. Is that the size even before you start the suction, and then they are even larger right afterwards for a while?
With appreciation,
ManyQuestions
Unquote>>>>>>>>>>

Hiya! Okay....the size I mentioned is my permanent size now....this is the size Ive managed to develop to.
Because the vack tubes are a certain diameter..to facilitate length devlopment....they get pulled out longer while treating them.
Right after I remove them they are about,15mm long.They stay that way for awhile,like a day or two..but slowly shrink back to my normal size.
They do get wider also,but,my areoli are sorta conical so my nipples are sorta conical,...they are wider at the base of them than at the ends.
That bugs me....but I dont know how else to fix that problem.
I think it was caused by all my vacuuming work I did on my entire breast areas..I expanded the tissues too much and stretched my areoli tissues too wide for too many times.
Well.it did make them bigger and wider,though..so,thats the one positive thing.Thats one of the things that I wanted to happen.
But,I hestate to go back to vacking my breasts because of the marks it has left around my breasts in my skin.....they are still noticeable after stopping it for 5 months or so.
They did look like I had some kinda tribal markings on my chest around my boobs.....maybe like fertility spirit markings..HAHA....
But..Im still doing my nipple enlargement.
Im going to switch over to those niplette thingys,in awhile.
My other tubes are just homemade from a 7/16th"/12-13mm polythelene tube.
I got some rubber end caps to close the ends.
The tubes are about 3-4cm long...so I can pinch the tube to expel the air and not pinch my nipple,as I apply it.
I have made the ends heavier,as the caps are heavy rubber and then Ive added some extra rubber bands to add weight......this is so they hang downwards and dont stick out when my nipples get erect...it sorta is a problem wearing them under shirts due to the protrusion factor.

but,normally the caps sorta droop down enough they only make little bit of bulges.I wear baggy shirts so its not so noticeable.
But the larger my breasts have become ..the more difficult it is to hide protrusions stickng out from my nipples.
So,Ill have to stop wearing them out and about at some point soon.

Oh,the tubes also have a different formation that I caused when wrapping rubber bands around them.I was wrapping bands down around the opening,to constrict it ,to keep it from spreading open and getting wider when they were on,so the flesh would stretch out longer not wider.
So,I took the bands off to allow more wide expansion,but the tubes stayed the same shape.
The good thing about the shape is,its narrow at first then it widens out,so it amplifys the enlargement toward the ends...

Christine
(no login) Leakage September 16 2009, 11:15 PM

have you been appying any sort of lubricant or lotion before applying the suction device? suction will draw out any lotion or etc that is in the nipples.
by the way, I use a plastic syringe that has a graduated stopper attached to the end, and then a clear plastic tube attached to the stopper.
Is there a time limit for how long you should leave the suction on?

Tiff
(no login) Suction September 20 2009, 3:41 PM

Everthing is normal. I also use nipplets,suction. BUt beware if you leave on to long may cause blisters for a few days. I can wear mine almost all night . And I agree they do stay large for awhile and they do geow larger. I dont hide mine. I like them. Just a note and good luck and yes they are sensitive and have grown.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon