Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

ignorant bra question (archive thread)

ignorant bra question
May 3 2010 at 11:40 AM AcUp0FTea (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick question here.... I need to know is a bra really necessary for nbe.... I have been on herbs for 2 years....I have a Acup of tea n0w.... but my breasts are growing 0utward and not inward...u know what I mean...will wearing a bra fix this problem???? I hope n0t because i want theses boobs bad, but bras hurt me.... Any answers????? Thanks in advance.... sincerely...Acup of tea I AM I survival baby!!!!!!

Author Reply
Sandra
(no login) Bra June 3 2010, 5:38 AM

That's one of the items I love to wear most. I love the feeling!

Chissiegirl
(no login) Bras June 6 2010, 2:29 PM

It is not neccesary to wear a bra; indeed it may be couter productive, as they resrrict the fow of the lymphatic system. I now wear one as a matter of course, as I like how my chest looks, when I wear one and, without, there is an awful lot of jiggle.
You are very patient person, to still be on a regime that has only resulted in an A cup, in 2 years. I know only too well that this is a slow process but I would suggest you look to different herbs. I am a great advocate of PM and was just fill a B cup in under a year.
By the way, do not rely on the nomaly used way of measuring band size, namely measuring under your boobs and adding 4 inches. This does not work for most women, let alone genetic males. Research shows that most British women wear bras with too big a band size. Men have rib cages that are straight, while womens taper. The band size should be the diameter of your chest, less any boob at the point just above the most prominent part of your boobs. Hence fitting bras is more art, than about measuring. For a genetic male, a good starting point is the the undebust chest size. If you take an underwire bra, the wire should completly encompase you boob and not sit outside it. This matters as the size of a cup increase as the band size increases. If you compare, say a 38 B with 42B you will see that volume of boob needed to fill the latter, would equate to a 38C.
It could be that you have a bigger cup size, than you think!

Phillipa James
(Login PhillipaJames) If it's the bands that's the problem, then stick it on August 4 2010, 7:10 AM

On the question of your bra, I find I don’t need one most of the time. Again a personal opinion, but I believe that my breasts although being defiantly female in shape, started life as a reshaped pectoral muscle, I really hope this is making sense. They have a lot of flesh on them now at C cup, and there is a lot of bounce to them, but are still very firm. I’m quite small, perhaps very small in that I take a 34C bra. If you are finding conventional bras difficult to wear have you thought about a stick on gel bra, of which NuBra are about the best. Check out there web site at www.bragel.com I would think by starting with them place closer to centre, then working out, may in time correct your outward growth. Just an idea, once you get it right, they are magic at creating cleavage out of nothing and great at increasing the scope of your wardrobe to strapless, low cut, halter neck, and back less, dresses and tops. I enjoy some magic comments from the RGs and guys when I hit the Bournemouth pubs. One warning to you, or any of you real girls reading this. If you do wear a stick-on bra and you are one for really burning the dance floor hard, slip in the loo and take it off when the evening hots up, or you may find yourself picking it up off the floor. Believe me it will have done a marvellous job by then and no one will notice you have removed it.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon