Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Enlarged nipples help. (archive thread)

Enlarged nipples help.
April 4 2009 at 7:15 PM cheryl1989 (Login Cheryl1989)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, i am 27 and i am using BB and saw palmetto for 6 weeks now, i also use a noogleberry. I have some concerns at the moment on my development, BB seems to really work well with me. I have developed breast buds which are painfull but they seem to be getting larger and a little softer at the moment and im not sure if that normal or not. But my main concern are my nipples and areola, they have changed alot and they are becoming very large and alot darker in colour, my whole nipple area has turned into a large mound with my nipple sticking out the top, is this normal and will they shrink again after a while, i didnt think any treatment a man uses could enlarge nipples or areola or did i get that wrong. Any help or advice would be great as i am a little concerned at the moment,Thanks everyone. x

Author Reply
Dreamer
(Login Boob-Dreamer)
SENIOR MEMBER Enlarged nipples April 5 2009, 2:12 AM

For me, I think I am quite envious of you! For three years I have tried everything to enlarge my nipples and areolas. I had had a little success with the nipples using the "Nipplet" suction cups designed for nursing mothers with inverted nipples - there is lots of previous correspondence about this. But none of the herbs or Porcine Ovary have had any impact on the nipples or areolas. I am currently using a PM spray in conjunction with PM capsules. The spray has certainly caused my nipples to be much more sensitive (almost overnight) but no additional growth yet.
Dreamer...........

Lee
(Login Boobswanted) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 6 2009, 6:13 PM

Your progress sounds great but I can understand your concern as your body has undergone some rapid changes.
Certainly you must have done some research on this topic before jumping in. You have the "Mound on top of the mound".
The bud has pushed your nipple and areola outward, it will remain this way until the bud goes away.
Google Tanner stages of breast development. I would love to see a pic of your progress as I am jealous as well.
I bet it's a great but scary feeling to see and feel breast buds developing on your chest, and at this point you'll find that even if you quit taking everything today, your breasts could continue to grow for several more weeks in spurts.
If you're willing to send a pic, I'll give you my email.

Edit Message Delete Message

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 6 2009, 11:06 PM

Hi everyone, thank you for your replys. And thank you Lee i have looked at the tanner stages and your right it is exciting but scary, it all seems to be happening so fast, and to be honest i had second thoughts about what i was doing a few days ago, as i seem to be having alot of changes which i didnt expect, but i really want to see what happens and if i can grow breasts as i have wanted them for so long. A quick question though if i did stop now would my nipple and areola shrink again back to how they where?. Also how will i know if im having a growth spurt, as today i have had some dull shooting pains in my chest and a warm tingling feeling, ive also been getting good swelling using my noogleberry and it normaly lasts 2 to 3 hours then goes but today i used my noogleberry at 9am and i still have most of the swelling now and its 11pm where i am. I think i should take a hormone test as so much seems to be happening.Its great to meet like minded people on here that know what im going through and i would like to get to know you all more, and lee if you wish i can try to send you a photo, but im not that good with technology so bare with me. Thanks all x

Lee
(Login Boobswanted) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 7 2009, 4:27 AM

Let me know when you are ready to send a pic and I will post my email address.
As far as the nipples, good chance if you've budded that they are permenant.
The mound will go away but the nipple changes....well
Don't sweat it, it larger breasts are what you want, you're well on your way.

Tiff
(no login) Enlg Nip April 8 2009, 2:30 AM

That is great,I would like to see also to compair mine with. I may be doing something wrong but mine are real sore and they do stick out some but not large and not dark colored. I also have the pains in the middle of my breast ,but today it was mostly around the nipple and areola. So maybe I am in the right direction. Why dont you post a beginning pic on this site? Hope the best for you. Wish I had that fast of changes. Good luck to all.

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 11 2009, 8:31 PM

Hi everyone, ive managed to get a photo on to the computer so if you leave you email address i will send a pic. Also a quick question regarding my NBE and how fast i seem to be getting results. When i was 15 i had a twisted testicle which i had to have removed, now i was told that it shouldent effect me in any way, but i have always been a little feminine, as i have very little body hair, and i am not very musculure, could this be a reason i seem to be having very good results with BB.I am starting to feel very feminine and i am considering stoping my NBE as i am worried at my results at the moment.But i am happy and part of me wants to see what happens. Any advice or support would be great, Thanks everyone. x

Lee
(Login Boobswanted) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 12 2009, 3:06 AM

coonass_7@yahoo.com

Sisik
(Login Sisik) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 12 2009, 6:54 AM

glitchsniffer@yahoo.com

smlbass
(no login) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 12 2009, 7:34 PM

wm3t@wm3t.com

Tiff
(no login) Pic April 12 2009, 8:48 PM

Chasin94@sbcglobal.net

Tiff
(no login) Enl Nip April 13 2009, 4:19 AM

Hey Cheryl1989,,,forget the chasin address,not working right,send to race94@sbcglobal.net tks and good luck

Perry
(no login) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 13 2009, 3:16 PM

would also love to see

Perry
(no login) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 13 2009, 3:18 PM

may not have got my email in: rattlesnake_mo@yahoo.com

Drew
(no login) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 13 2009, 6:09 PM

maddogg862000@yahoo.com

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 13 2009, 6:14 PM

Hi everyone, im sorry but i cant email to everyone, i will try and get my pics up on a link or a progress page when i have time , but thank you all for your interest. I may be stopping my NBE soon aswell, i never expected such results to be honest and its scary for me. This is what i wanted though, but im scared of my friends finding out and dony know what to say to them. Im a little confused, but i will keep you updated on what a decide, and if anyone has any advice please post it, Thanks everyone x

Lee
(Login Boobswanted) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 16 2009, 3:48 PM

Looking at your pic makes me a little jealous, your areolas are coming along nicely as well as the nips. of course i don't know what they looked like before you started NBE. Are they sensitive? Do you feel that the increased diameter of the areola contributes to the sensitivity?
The "trap" for me was the sensitivity and the inability to control my breasts movement during the day. When I could feel a "buzz" deep inside of my boobs, I knew that I was into something more addictive than drugs.
Your progress is a bit differant than mine. My boobs decided to build at the base first making them look much rounder where they meet the chest and then a little outward growth. my nips are kind of pointy and constantly rub against my shirt. I, like yourself have started and stopped NBE several times because of fear of the unknown. However as you may have learned, just because you stop taking herbs, the boobs don't just stop growing right away. They have their own plan until the PE's in your body become over run with T's.
My nipples rubbing against my shirt all day didn't help because i feel that that process was contributing to the production of Prolactin by stimulating the nips. So even though I would stop taking herbs for a week or two to slow down or control my growth, the stimulation of the nips seemed to keep it going.
Very erotic feeling to think that now your breasts are growing a little more and you can't stop them.
My idea of taking herbs for a week then taking a break for a week to try to control growth I believe worked against me. It seems as though it takes the herbs about a week to ramp up, so by the time I stop taking them, them were just starting to work, when I would restart a week or so later, my body was like "great, more PE's just in time". I ended up with a little more growth than expected.
Anyway, great looking nips. Just be sure this is what you want. They will fell great, but that's the "trap", and next thing you know you have boobs that sway and hurt and feel good etc.

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 16 2009, 9:21 PM

Hi Lee, thanks for your reply, and its nice to get some support, thank you. Its hard for me at the minute as i am enjoying the changes and really want to continue my NBE, i am just concerned about the speed i am developing. I am starting to notice abit of breast development now and i have a slight jiggle when i walk, more so on my left side which seems larger. My nipples and areola are alot larger than before i started thats what caused me to have concerns its all happened very fast, and yes they are alot more sensitive, but painfull sometimes. I have started wearing a bra now to try and cover my nipples and stop them rubbing on my tops as it has caused embarresment and i have found myself becoming aroused alot during the day as my nipples rubbed and that was quite hard to deal with, it is alot better now and i think im getting use to the way my nipples are and i have stopped getting aroused, but now i can almost feel my breasts starting to grow its very strange, im still undecided weather to continue or not. And like you said my development would still continue for a while anyway. Do you think from seeing my pic that my nipples would return to how they where before i started NBE if i stopped. x

Lee
(Login Boobswanted) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 16 2009, 10:26 PM

I wouldn't think that the areolas would shrink,they didn't appear to grow due to breast size or volume,your body decided to get the areolas going first, your nipples may return to their original length though. Instead of a bra,which is going to draw unwanted attention, use the little round Band Aids on your nips. They worked perfect for me, keeps your shirt from rubbing against the nipples and they can't be seen. They stay put all day, just MAKE SURE that there is no hair there or you'll pay a price taking them off.
Out of curiosity, are your having any changes in your mood, like crying?

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 16 2009, 11:41 PM

Hi Lee, thanks for your fast reply. And yes i have been very up and down mood wise for the last 4 weeks, i have found myself crying a few times for no reason i also had major mood swings up one minute then very down for no reason. The last week i seem to be alot calmer and laid back which is a big change for me, and i quite like this. I am a straight male who doesent crossdress or anything like that but i am starting to feel feminine which is another worry for me. I am also putting on weight and from what i can tell, it seems to be on my bottom and lower tummy which seems very strange, i have put on about 11ib in the last 2 months. Have you noticed anything like this Lee?.And thanks for the tip i have hardly any body hair anyway so that should not be a problem thank you. x

tgirl37
(Login tgirl37) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 20 2009, 5:30 AM

What exactly are you trying to do???? You are scared of the results, but you are confused. If that is so, you should not be taking anything until you see a phyc. Now on the other hand, you're sure about wanting breasts and nothing more, than you're fine. From what I gather, you are attempting to transition? You can't be scared about it and you can't hide it for a long time. It's difficult to live in the duality of genders.

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 20 2009, 7:55 PM

Hi thanks for your advice, but i dont want to transition the only thing that confuses me is should i continue or not as i do want breasts and in an ideal world, large breasts, but i am a man and i realise i will not be able to hide what is happening to me, and i am scared of what people will think of me, but i am going to continue as i am having great results. I have waited to long to give up and i am getting ready to tell some of my friends, im not sure how they will respond, not very well i think but i have to do this now. Thanks again for your reply x

Zoey
(no login) Re: Enlarged Nipples April 20 2009, 10:31 PM

Just do like I plan on doing, tell people you have a hormonal imbalance. Most people don't have enough medical knowledge to know that a hormonal imbalance that would cause males to develop female breasts is quite rare.

Tgirl37
(Login tgirl37) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 21 2009, 5:17 AM

That's fine, but telling your friends is not the way to go. If your results are that great, then BAM! I'm jealous. Guys don't generally get HUGE breast (on herbals) unless it's due to being on the heavier side (didn't know how to word PC) and I mean huge as far as beyond a B cup. A cups are easy to hide. Wearing tight underclothing does it fine. Back to telling your friends, they probably won't understand and label you as strange or a freak. We don't want that to happen. It's a reality, not being rude to say this. Yes, you can say it's a hormone imbalance, but if they know you well, they'll ask questions and why hadn't they know all these years right? That would be awkward but doable. Just my opinion and only an opinion. If it makes you happy then all be it. :-)

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 22 2009, 6:25 PM

Thank you Tgirl, i value your advice, and i agree with you that many of my friends will say im a freak and so on but then are they really my friends, i told a female friend of mine yesterday, she took it quite well and said she doesent understand but she loves me for me and it is not a problem for her aslong as i dont grow bigger boobs than hers lol. She has been different with me today but in a good way, so i am alot happier at the moment and i am going to continue my NBE. I also believe i may have a hormone problem anyway, i had a testicle removed when i was young, and i think i may have a low T count, as i have very little body hair and my facial hair is very weak and fine and takes along time to grow. I am also a little overweight or chubby should i say and cannot build muscule for some reason, as i tried to workout at a gym for quite a while a few year ago and i couldent build myself up.Do you or does anyone know if having one testicle can cause any of this as i am having great results with my NBE upto now, could this be a factor why, as i am quite shocked myself at my speed and degree of change upto now. Thank you so much. x

tgirl37
(no login) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 23 2009, 4:16 AM

I'm not an Endo Doc, but it seems plausible, but on the other hand, our bodies can usually work fine on a single organ. I would imagine that your one would have to work a little harder since it's only a small amount that would needed to be produced anyways. I know the presence of estrogen and in strong doses for long periods of time, say a year or two consecutively causes you become sterile and is not reversible. That is a fact since it has happened to me. Really, if you are not having issues with people knowing, I would see an endo doctor to find the actual facts.

jessica
(no login) Re: Enlarged nipples help. April 27 2009, 2:00 AM

cheryl1989, could you possibly send a pic to baseball23860@yahoo.com thanks

Been there done that
(no login) a couple of things May 1 2009, 8:44 PM

When I was in high school I knew a boy who had one of his testicles removed. He couldn't seem to understand why most guys were so attracted to females, I heard him say that one day. He had very little if any body hair. So from my experience I would say that you are more immediately susceptable to the effects of feminization and the hormones have a more pronounced and amplified effect on your psyche. I have been on female hormones for many years and I do remember in the beginning the quick growth, the expanding and protruding nipples and aerolas. Soon after I had gone through the painful puberty growth in my breasts, I realized I could not now turn back. The previously foreign female feelings were now becoming to strong to ever completely put aside.
If any of you have questions that I may answer, feel free to ask. I have experimented with virtually most every combination and maybe it's just my immagination but in an effort to grow them bigger it seems they become more sensitive and provide expanding sexual feelings when stimulated.
I am a 38D now and still no one knows but my wife.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon