Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

What Brand of BO is the Best?

What Brand of BO is the Best?
February 26 2009 at 1:56 PM Stephen Williams (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone tell me what brand of BO is the best for feminization and where can you purchase it? I heard Transfemme is good but outrageously expensive. Any effective low cost alternatives?

Author Reply
riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: What Brand of BO is the Best? February 27 2009, 5:06 AM

The brand that i've found to work pretty good is raw ovarian. I get mine from herbspro.com. I've tried a few other brands and found that they didn't do anything.

Stephen Williams
(no login) Re: What Brand of BO is the Best? February 27 2009, 6:43 AM

Is this the product they call Raw Female? If so it is a bargain! How effective was it on you and what in what dosage?

Edit Message Delete Message

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: What Brand of BO is the Best? February 27 2009, 7:48 PM

I'd guess that "raw female" is not the same as "raw ovarian".

I'm currently taking 2 tabs twice a day.

Stephen Williams
(no login) Re: What Brand of BO is the Best? March 1 2009, 6:43 PM

I found the correct product at Herbspro.com. Great price! Do you consider these just as effective as Transfemme? You say you're currently taking 2 capsules twice a day for a total of 4 per day. What effects has this dosage produced over what length of time?
Sorry for all the questions but I'm very interested in trying this. Thanks!

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: What Brand of BO is the Best? March 2 2009, 4:08 AM

I started out on transfemme. It is basically an overpriced BO formula with some other herbs mixed in.

Right now i'm at 41.5 inches under the boobs and at 43 across them after a year on BO. I did spend some time taking what i've discovered is an ineffective BO product, so that's a period of time with no gain. Mom had small boobs so i'm expecting my results to be modest.

I'm taking about 2 BO tabs twice a day. I'm also taking 1 black cohosh, 1 kelp, and 3 saw palmetto pills, also twice daily (so 4 BO pills, 2 black cohosh, 2 kelp, and 6 saw palmetto total daily).

One thing i've discovered during this process is that you have to find what works for your own body. This will require some experimentation on your part. An excellent resource is the older posts on here. They have a lot of information for you to digest. For me, my body wants me to mix it up from time to time, I get better results when I periodically change up dosages. Some days I take 6 BO pills, and so on.

Right now i've switched gears and am taking estrofem. This is prescription estrogen that is available from various online pahrmacies. I've discovered that it is a "plateau breaker". A month on estrofem, and then I switch back to BO. Really seems to make a difference for me. I started getting better results the last time I tried this regimen. Its not a herb, and I'm not recommending anyone try this on their own. See your doctor, etc.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Riven.

Motorrunning41
(Login motorrunning41) Re: What Brand of BO is the Best? March 4 2009, 2:59 AM

I too was interested in starting BO as I have seen no changes from Fennel and other herbs.. So thank you for the site to order some.. But there seems to be a problem with the site as I ordered the evening that I read your article and the product has not been shipped.. I emailed the CO yesterday and no reply so I'm going to call them tomorrow.. Just an FYI

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: What Brand of BO is the Best? March 4 2009, 3:55 AM

They may be out of stock. Otherwise i've had them ship several orders pretty quickly. Good luck!

Motorrunning41
(Login motorrunning41) Re: What Brand of BO is the Best? March 4 2009, 8:22 PM

Yep they were out of stock so it should be shipped in a few days.. Thanks again for the hook on the site..

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: What Brand of BO is the Best? March 4 2009, 10:55 PM

Glad to help!

Motorrunning41
(Login motorrunning41) Re: What Brand of BO is the Best? March 25 2009, 1:29 PM

Hello all,
Well I have cycled off of BO for about a week now and ready to cycle back on.. But a problem has occurred it seems that all sites seem to be out of stock on Ultra Glandulars Raw Ovarian. So I was wondering if anyone knew of a alternative to this brand.. I was looking at Solgar Female caps but being new to breast growth and new to BO unsure if this is a good alternative..

Thank you for any help

Tiff
(no login) BO March 26 2009, 2:51 PM

Why not just go to their site? Ultra Enterprises. Hope that helps

Tiff
(no login) BO March 30 2009, 1:32 AM

You can find Ultra Raw Ovarian on Ebay also,I found at a cheeper rate also than direct from distributor. Just need to look around for best price.

Anyone try Transfemme
May 28 2008 at 8:25 PM lee (Login Boobswanted)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been looking at the stuff that Transfemme sells, but I'm afraid that it will get out of hand. There are two or three testimonials that talk about continued growth after they stop using the product. I need some control, lol, I can't have run away breasts.

Author Reply
riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Anyone try Transfemme May 29 2008, 2:32 AM

Yep, I tried it - if you order transfemme you'll receive bountiful breast (BB). BB is a bovine ovary based product that does work but it is pretty stiffly priced. I went thru two bottles of it and experienced some minor growth; I got some small breast buds behind the nipples but nothing that you would notice with a shirt on. You will not wake up one morning with DD's after downing 1/2 of a bottle of it. Also, growth will stop shortly after you quit taking it, so it is easy to control the amount of growth you get. Also, the transfemme web site warns about loss of male function, etc. after about 9 months of their program. I've been taking BO and now PO for quite a few months now and there has been no absolutely no loss of that particular function, in fact i'd say it has increased for me.

I'd suggest saving your wallet and ordering some bovine ovary (BO) or porcine ovary (PO) (porcine is from a pig, dnevitamins.com carries it). Both are a lot cheaper than the transfemme/bb program. You might also look into taking the ovary with some kelp pills (cheap!) to improve thyroid function, which is important when trying to grow boobs.

There is a lot of information on this board, read thru the older threads.

Les
(no login) Re: Anyone try Transfemme May 29 2008, 7:17 AM

Yes I agree, Transfemme is just an expensive way of getting stuff that's easily available elsewhere.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon