Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Help for someone considering BreastLots of questions (archive thread)

Help for someone considering Breast
July 2 2008 at 5:14 AM Kyle (Login PrincessEmi)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a 16 year old boy, and i have been searching for a way to grow breasts, but I do not know where to start. I have been dreaming about becoming more feminine ever since I was 10, and I feel that growing breasts is a way I can become more feminine.

Author Reply
Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Help July 2 2008, 7:52 AM

Well the first thing you should ask yourself is whether you are transsexual or if you are an ordinary guy who just want to feminize your body a bit. Because if you are still unsure about what is driving you, you might give yourself a lot of future problems by messing with the chemical setup in your still growing body.

I never recommend hormonal experiments on a body that is still in the process of growing, which you will be doing until you are 18 - 19.

Growing breasts is irreversible. You had better know for sure what you want, and be aware that ingesting estrogenic herbs or other products that reduce testosterone or raise estrogen might cause infertility in a male body. This is the reason why I asked if you are transgendered or not because you might want to have children in 15 or 20 years from now. Or you might not.

Please think and plan carefully, and wait a little longer if you can.

Kyle Fitzgerald
(Login PrincessEmi) Re: Help July 2 2008, 10:27 AM

I really do wanna grow breasts, its been a dream of mine, so I do not care if I lose the ability to have children. I have felt traped in a boys body for years, and I think this will make me feel more like a woman. I have told my parents how I feel but now they barley speak to me. So even though my parents my hate the idea I am going to try and start growing breast to make me feel good

Edit Message Delete Message

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Help July 2 2008, 6:26 PM

Ok, thanks for clarifying a bit. So if you feel like you really are a girl and you need your body to change in order to feel better about yourself, then I suggest that you begin with lowering your testosterone with saw palmetto and start a herbal regime with red clover, fennel and fenugreek, or try pueraria mirifica or porcine/bovine ovary - either one combined with saw palmetto and vitamin C. If you are skinny, it is important that you get enough fat and protein in your diet.

Try to read through older posts here to find out what others took and how much. It's not good to overdose anything because of impatience. Expect it to take a long time and don't give up. See how far herbs or other NBE products will take you during the two years you have left until you are of an age when you are allowed to get a prescription for the real deal - injectable estrogen.

Also make sure that you seek some support from others than your family since they do not seem to understand. Find a transgender community near where you live or somewhere on the internet so that you get people like yourself to talk to and get advice from. Build a contact network outside of your family so you have people who will be there for you if your parents kick you out or something.

You are welcome to ask anything you like here.

Fennel

Kyle Fitzgerald
(Login PrincessEmi) Re: Help July 2 2008, 6:45 PM

Thanks, and I have another question. Were can I find these things at?

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Help July 3 2008, 8:48 PM

Saw palmetto - Found in health food shops or sold in "natural pharmacies" on the internet. The product is marketed as a remedy that helps against prostate problems.

Fennel - You can find fennel seeds as a cooking spice in the supermarket food/spice section, or in Asian/Indian food stores, or as capsules in health food shops or online.

Fenugreek - Seeds found in health food shops or Asian/Indian food shops, as well as capsuled online or in health food shops.

Red clover - Capsules found in health food shops, natural pharmacies and online - HERE for instance: http://dnevitamins.com/herbs.asp .

I guess buying online might not be an option for you as you are only sixteen and may not have a credit card. But if there is any shop in your town that sells natural remedies you can ask there.

Kyle Fitzgerald
(Login PrincessEmi) Re: Help July 8 2008, 4:42 AM

Thanks, I found a herbal shop that sells them, and I noticed they started growing yesterday. I am so happy, but now my mother has gotten me fired from my job and cut off my allowance so, its gonna be hard keeping up with my routine with limited money sources.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Help July 8 2008, 10:49 PM

Oh that sucks... I'd never do that to any of my kids even if they'd wat to transition into centipedes. That is really sad. :-( I hope it works out for you.

Davilee
(Login Davata) Awwww thats so sad... July 16 2008, 7:19 AM

Hiya Kyle...I know how you feel....
From my perspective,which you and I share a similar mindset and life, as far as I can tell...and I am also a genetic male.
So....I think I have some footing for being able to talk to you and give you some advice.

I wish I had started when I was as young as you are now.

I am telling you...if you already feel that strongly about being TG...you should see about getting the appropriate help and start on some sort of program for a trangendered person.

The other important thing about being TG is,when you can start transition younger,the sooner you can shutdown the process of masculinization,and save yourself from developing the male hair patterns and particular bone structure changes and you can begin developing the feminine body traits and characteristics are very much easier and even more complete when starting earlier.

I know a TG gal that started when she was 19....she did the information research and talked to a doctor all on her own...and she started changing very quickly as to facial structure and body structural changes.
She was very fortuate to have quite a lot of feminine qualities already as far as bone structure,although she is a bit over 6' tall.
Some people will actually get shorter,if they start the hormone regimen's early enough.

I would check into any TG sites/forums local to your area, where you can go to find out support,therapists and healthcare information.

Its important to see a therapist for a couple of consults,if only to establish your TG officially in a medical record.
It will help immensely as you travel "down this path" in the future.
Some therapists/counsilors will give you an initial meeting for free.
You can look into programs for reduced rates for low income people also.
There is even a program in some cities that will help get you hormone treatment for reduced prices or even free meds.
Sometimes,thats why having an official record of your TG state in your medical record will help when seeking help.

You can start at TSroadmap.com...(is that correct Dee?...please correct me if it is not)...it is a site for information nationwide.

I repressed myself growing up,and I really screwedup my mind and socializing abilities...I just didnt face who I was really **inside*...I was too afraid to explore the parts of myself that were trying to come out;but,I buried it down and pretended that I had no problems.
That didnt work very well....I had felt like I wasn't sure who I was,for a long time...until I finally started opening that part of myself up and exploring it all.
Actually,utilizing "estrogenic" materials really helped me do some realization of my feminine self. I have always been like that;but,I didnt really understand it. I've never felt like I was really a male at all.
I've just been in a weird limbo of androgyne of some sort.Thats natural for me....not feeling like Im female enough...and not hardly male at all.

So,Its so terrible to hear that you have had rejection from your family....I tell you that it is horrible to deal with ;but,....many TG/TS people have the same problems. Everybody has varying responses from friends and family members.

I hope that you can find your way properly and don't hinder yourself too much.
You can talk to me anytime you want to...if you need someone to vent to.=)
Just send me a email.

I do also want to say,that even if you get to feeling so anxious about exploring transition,you are still young and at a good age that you still have plenty of time to get started even if you have to postpone it for a year or two. Don't rush too quickly,keep a level head about it.
>>Davilee

Kyle Fitzgerald
(Login PrincessEmi) Re: Help July 18 2008, 9:04 PM

Thanks for the advice I will look into it

Kyle Fitzgerald
(Login PrincessEmi) Re: Help July 31 2008, 12:38 AM

Were can I find a Snake Bit Kit

Unknown
(no login) Snake Bite July 31 2008, 12:56 AM

Wal-Mart in the sporting goods Dept

Un
(no login) Bite July 31 2008, 1:00 AM

Wait til you get a load of that at first. Ouch and then you start liking it. Go easy with the pump until ur use to it. Dont use it all the way pulled out and push it in. That was a surprise. But then you get use to it. Good luck with everything
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon