Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Breast Growth with synthetics? (archive thread)

Breast Growth??
July 26 2008 at 2:05 AM Chasin (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Dee,ur more informed than I am. Have you ever loked at Transformation.com ? They have cremes,Pills Hormones,ect... Or is this just another scam site. Their prices are high and just as everyone, they promise quick results. Makes me duh!!!! Yea with alot of pics when you look around on their site. Let me know what you think or anyone else. Im just trying Here like everyone. How big do I want to get?? Well I dont know yet but I like what I have and want more. Still trying the MACA..Trying to get that figure alittle..Tks everyone for so much help and info....

Author Reply
Chasin
(no login) BreastGrowth Update July 26 2008, 2:19 AM

Update,how to get to this site...Google BreastDevelopment,click on 1st listing. On site go to Confidential Mail Order,then click on center of page that says "Transformation web site..That is where I found all this information that is costly. Im just looking and wonder if anyone has found this????? Tks

Unknown
(no login) Breast July 26 2008, 2:24 AM

Hum,to much for me...that is alot..Has to be other sites to buy from.

Edit Message Delete Message

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Breast Growth?? July 26 2008, 6:09 AM

How about a link?

Google doesn't turn up anything like what you are describing for me. Geolocation may be the problem.
Whatever the deal, I can't find it. No need to be cryptic here.

Until then, I can't comment on it.

Chasin
(no login) Growth July 26 2008, 1:53 PM

Maybe I listed it wrong.
www.transsexualclinic.co.uk/features/treatment/breastdevelopment
The easiest way I found this was Google: Breast Development, then click on
Transformation-Breast Development-Features-Treatment,then click on......Confidential Mail Order,,then in the center of page you will see...transformation web site...I clicked on that..It is there web site also...They have outragious prices..Think they all want $159 from what I see. I was just curious about all this. Something to look at anyway. Think I can find cheaper prices at Shopzilla...

Unknown
(no login) Growth July 26 2008, 2:29 PM

yea,like Inhouse Pharmacy

Chasin
(no login) Growth July 26 2008, 2:39 PM

Tks,I looked up Inhouse Pharmacy,alot of info..Tks

Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Breast Growth?? July 26 2008, 10:09 PM

See that's in the UK and I'm in the US so google gives me totally different results than you get. I could not have found the stuff no matter how hard I tried. It's called Geolocation, Google gives different results based on your IP address, they know where you live within about 6 square blocks.
It won't give me UK results because they know I'm several thousand miles away.

Anyway...

I looked around the site and I have two words. Rip off.

You would have to be on serious mind warping drugs to pay those INSANE prices for crap that will only give you minimal results.

That's a real snazzy looking site but it's a total scam rip off site.. You can buy herbals anywhere for pocket change compared to what those scammers are wanting.

I spend $51 every 10 weeks for real estrogen and it's legally prescribed and it's the strongest stuff they make.
I spend a little more than that for 3 months worth of Spironolactone which is a prescribed anti-androgen.

Go to a doctor and get a legal prescription if you want to fully feminize and and go all the way with it.

If you just want to grow some little boobies for your own private enjoyment, read up here and do some herbals and save your money.
Herbals are CHEAP.. Stay away from ANY product that is pimped as some "transsexual breast growth pills" or any other similar nonsense, they are ALL scams and overpriced by several thousand percent.

$800 for some mysterious creams and pills? I don't think so. Don't be stupid.

Chasin
(no login) Growth July 27 2008, 12:52 AM

Well what I saw wasnt that much,but I figured it was a scam. I get Herbs at my store alot cheaper than any of that. I dont trust any of those sites who promise quick results or outragious results. Tks keep giving info it helps all...

nuanji
(no login) Breast growth August 5 2008, 1:16 PM

Transformation are an over priced bunch of illusionists. If you want breasts then you need to take hormones. Go to one of the on-line pharmacies like 'in house' or '4 corners'.
Best off see a doctor, these things can be dangerous! If you want women's clothing don't go to a rip off shop like the above selling sub-standard crap at silly prices. They are cashing in on you !
lol,nuanji xxx

Sylvia
(no login) transformation September 25 2008, 3:06 AM

Quite some time ago I checked out Transformation, and their Swiss product manufacturer. They also have the Albany Gender Identity Center in New York. Another source you might look into is the Hamilton Center in or near Los Angeles. I'd recommend Hamilton over the others because I was impressed that they really care enough to keep track of ones progress in transitioning between the sex they were born with and the sex they seek to become. All of them seem to be expensive for me. However, it all depends on how badly one seeks to change and the program they seek.

Sylvia
(no login) additional info on transitioning September 25 2008, 3:15 AM

Transformation in the past has received some negative feedback. I think their web site is http://www.transformation.com.uk Personally, I'd think twice before ordering any products in sufficient quantity to do you much good. Also, in their ads, please look very carefully at the pictures of their models and you might be surprised to learn that the before pictures are not of the same model(s) as the after pictures. Another one to be wary of is Pierre Silbre's transgender site! I was greatly disappointed with the quality of the products I received from him..., he sent me novelty products, like it was a joke to him that many of us desire to identify ourselves as members of the opposite sex. I sent his stuff back! I'll never place another order with him again!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon