Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Spiro (archive thread)

PM,BO,Spiro
April 19 2009 at 1:44 PM Tiff (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well my results are slow if ur wondering.Now my Question if you want to remark. Im taking all 3 now. I have quit the other Herbs to see if I have results. Taking 4PM,4-6BO,1Spiro,,Now does anyone Know if one Spiro is enough? Its 100mg. I can get the PM&BO fairly easy but the Spiro is alittle harder to get thru Customs. Results:sore nipples and areola,nipples stick out,breast soreness but not all the time. Any comments? Tks and hope the best for all.

Author Reply
GirlyBoy
(no login) Re: PM,BO,Spiro May 19 2009, 9:38 PM

Hey, how much you grow your nipples if any difference from initial size? Btw, i could recomend combining Vitex and SP. It worked fine in addition to PM for me, felt some small pain in balls casualy, so it for sure had its androgenic effect. I however read Vitex might even decrease estrogen, with its regulatory funcion. So possibly higher dosage of PM needed as when it's used on female body.

GirlyBoy
(no login) Re: PM,BO,Spiro May 26 2009, 9:27 AM

Mind describe your results a bit, I see you take in a way similar tretman as me. Would be intresting to hear about size increase and about nipples, areolas size and sensitivity.

Tiff
(no login) Size May 27 2009, 3:55 AM

GB...My areola has not grown,nipples do stick out and you can see with T-shirt,yes I do get looks. I dont mind,kinda like it.Now sometimes I play with nipple supples I got from Nipple funwear. They make the nipple stick out but dont wear to long until you get use to them. My breast has that pointed look to them and I would say im an "A" 36,40,39 upper.If anyone is curious.Maybe 38 upper. I showed a friend (female) and she said, Damnnn,hahaha,so I guess they look good but really not that big,just nice for now. So tks for chatting and everyone have fun and hope you get there.

Edit Message Delete Message

Tiff
(no login) RE::next May 27 2009, 3:59 AM

4got to mention that my nipples are very sensative and sore,so things must be happening

Hannah
(no login) Re: PM,BO,Spiro May 28 2009, 10:14 PM

Excuse me Girlyboy, but what Vitex does in the body is raise progesterone. Progesterone is what your body uses to create both estrogen and testosterone. The product is used to balance hormones - so in a female body the raised progesterone will give the body a good chance to produce a level of estrogen that is right in correlation with the progesterone. In the male body it will help the body to get a normal testosterone level. Would you really want that?

It has been discussed a lot in the main forum that mixing Vitex with estrogenic products like BO or PM is a bad idea. They work AGAINST each other.

GirlyBoy
(no login) Re: PM,BO,Spiro June 20 2009, 11:37 AM

Hi Hannah, I have to disagree, tough let me explain why. In my daily intake, i had for quite some time SP and no Vitex, quantity was arround 2x2 pils or 2x3pils in period of 1,5-2 months. Some change in sperm, tough not too huge. Than I read some testemonies, not only in this forum but also elsewhere and sartetd to take Vitex, 2 pils a day and within a week or so, my sperm was practicaly clear and effect lasted. For most of this forum, we can say it does reflect effects for female and male will often react different with same things. I dont say you aint right, I just had to tell facts and somone more knoliagable could play with it and explain whats most probable reason. As for to be sure and also safe, I stoped Vitex and sperm slowly got its milky content back. I somhow didnt want to risc geting infertile unless its sane decision.

I gues Spiro or huger doses of Estrogen would result in same thing, however i wonder how that reflects on prolactine levels which are also needed for growth..any infos awailable on this?

shrink bits
March 23 2009 at 12:33 PM my own tits (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi, my boobs are coming along nicely but I want to now shrink my male bits. Has anyone got a remedy to do this? thanks.

Author Reply
Doc
(Login gatech22) my success so far March 23 2009, 1:38 PM

Since April 2008 I have tried several of the options listed on this site. In November 2008 I began a journey using both estrogen (estrofem) and anti androgens (spiro). Not only did the bust increase in a spherical manner but the genitalia decreased quite noticably. The only phyto estrogens taken daily include: saw palmetto, flax oil, evening primrose, and the last week of the estrofem; progestrene cream.

If you are serious about your quest, the source of these drugs can be obtained at 4 Corners Pharmacy on line.

Unknown
(no login) Others March 24 2009, 4:07 AM

I ordered Spiro frm Inhouse,which I believe is same or sister company or in with 4-corners,theirs list and prices are the same. Mine must have got hung up in customs because they never got here. I ordered once before and did get the shipment but cant remember if it came frm 4-corners or Inhouse Phrm. Good luck to all

my own tits
(no login) Re: shrink bits March 25 2009, 10:16 AM

hey thanks. not sure if they would get through customs,must be able to find out tho'. thanks again.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon