Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

the "dark side" of progesterone creme

I have been having terrible estrogen dominance symptoms latly so I am using progesterone creme now untill I start BO full on. It has only been a week and I already feel a lot better.

However, there is one terrible "side effect" I am having from the creme. I met my male friend last night that I have NEVER been interested in and I was telling him that he looked different in some way and asking what he has changed. He said he hadn't done anything new but I was thinking all night how hot he was looking LOL!!!

Then I remembered reading somewhere that one side effect from the creme is that the boy in the corner will look a lot prettier!!! And jesus this is happening to me, I've started to eye-ball men I would never have eye-balled before and I feel like I am thinking like a man (with my "other" brain). My libido is crazy on this creme and was quite high before using it!! So girls, BE AWARE of the dark side of PC Wink!!!

Don't let my boyfriend see this, or he'll start slipping me some to get my libido to go crazy. He already "reminds" me to double my Maca dosage every other week.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon