Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Build a Picture

(09-09-2011, 05:38 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Being an inquisitive sort of person, perhaps these questions below are what many of us would like too know about each other,

Quote:Sexual function, better before or after NBE or just different, ?
Different. On PM; can get erections and orgasm, but just not very interested. Erections maybe not as big. Hardly ever get morning wood, and never get erections during the day unless it's intentional, such as playing with my breasts. LOL

I went off PM for 4 weeks, and by the 16th or 18th day, I felt like I SOOOOO "NEEDED" to masturbate and was having spontaneous erections many times during the day, every day. It was very disconcerting and I did not enjoy being semi-erect most of the time. I can't believe I lived like that previous to PM, and if most men also feel like that, it's no wonder they are seen as raging, sex-crazed, assholes. Really, I know that all men aren't, so I guess it's more like an awareness of what that stereotype arose from. Perhaps I was feeling the extreme difference of low T while on PM and "normal" T once the PM was out of my system, and things would have settled down somewhat if I had remained off PM longer.

Quote:Mental outlook, has it changed, ?
Don't get as angry, as fast. Not having erections all the time is definitely better, even mentally. Pink still doesn't appeal to me much, unless it's the color of my bra (lol). I can still parallel park, fix my computer, and do woodworking/cabinetry with the best of them. I also still tend to drive too fast, like spicy food, a big steak and single malt whiskey. Oh nooooo, maybe I'm defective.... just kidding.

Quote:Physical strength, any difference ?
Not sure on this one. Maybe a little weaker. Could also be age related changes and being insanely busy in my business, so not as much time to work out consistently. Getting back to working out more regularly, and am seeing strength gains.

Quote:What are your wifes views or long term partner, ?
No long term partner at this point. We shall see how dating goes, which I am doing.

Quote:How long to Buds ?
If I remember correctly, it took a month or two to feel discrete buds under the nipples. I am way past bud stage now; the glands and other tissue (not fat) have grown to about 1.5 to 2" across in each breast, and are majorly contributing to their shape now.

Quote:Have any of us a tissue mass in breasts ?
See last response. Have significant glandular and ductal tissue growth in each breast. No going back now.

Quote:Work issues, has it affected, anyone seen, what reasons did you provide ?
Not so far, though I have noticed some patients/clients looking at my chest. Will have to switch to baggier shirts in the near term, but so far shapewear camisoles and tank tops are maintaining stealth mode. At least I think so.

Quote:Fitness , better or worse after start ?
Improving, but I don't see this as a function of NBE; more a function of lifestyle and commitment.

Quote:Have you ever taken synthetics ?
Yes, briefly. Did not see any effect on breast size.

Quote:Are you on maintenance dose or still growing ?
Still growing for the time being.

Quote:Family , have they noticed, did you tell them or provide a cover ?
Not yet. Will blame it on 'idiopathic' gynecomastia.

Quote:Were your TG feelings early on or did they develop much later ?
Early on, around 5 or 6.

Quote:Do you have a label, ie crosdresser, TG , TS, ?
No, but if i were to use a label it would probably be Androgyne.

Quote:What are your Goals, partial, full, super stealth ?
That's evolving. For now stealth. Depending on growth perhaps partial stealth for work, open at home.

Quote:Are you more content now or are there any regrets ?
No regrets yet. Am enjoying the changes, quite frankly, and don't want to go back to my pre-PM state.

Thanks for asking.

Hey All,

I'll post my answers shortly, but in the meantime it could be cool to compare and contrast people's experiences here with the effects of taking synthetic oestrogen for HRT:

Hormone replacement therapy (male-to-female)

(18-09-2011, 08:02 PM)chrishoney Wrote:  I went off PM for 4 weeks, and by the 16th or 18th day, I felt like I SOOOOO "NEEDED" to masturbate and was having spontaneous erections many times during the day, every day. It was very disconcerting and I did not enjoy being semi-erect most of the time. I can't believe I lived like that previous to PM, and if most men also feel like that, it's no wonder they are seen as raging, sex-crazed, assholes. Really, I know that all men aren't, so I guess it's more like an awareness of what that stereotype arose from. Perhaps I was feeling the extreme difference of low T while on PM and "normal" T once the PM was out of my system, and things would have settled down somewhat if I had remained off PM longer.

chrishoney,

What you describe here is very much how I felt when I was taking Testosterone Replacement Therapy using 1 Full Tube of a Product named Testim. My T Levels were between 175-225 before I started using Testim. I am 64 years old and it's normal for it to drop off BUT not that low. With 1 Tube they were between 775 and 800.

I'm with you .... that's FOR SURE not someplace that I want to be all of the time.

Karen

Come on new girls
Lots of you not filled this in yet

We need some answers all good for research

Julie
Shy

Before and after PM, or NBE,

Sexual function, better before or after NBE or just different, ? Only been a couple of days on FG, SP, RC, but it seems a little different. I never had much of a sex drive to begin with, though.
Mental outlook, has it changed, ? No
Physical strength, any difference ? No
What are your wifes views or long term partner, ? Don't have one, I honestly don't see how any relationship works out when you hate your body. I'm jealous of those of you who do have someone. I'm 31, btw.
How long to Buds ? I can't even imagine.
Have any of us a tissue mass in breasts ? They seem a little fuller, probably from massage, still pretty much moobs.
Work issues, has it affected, anyone seen, what reasons did you provide ? Way too early for this to be an issue
Fitness , better or worse after start ? I think the FG is making me more regular
Have you ever taken synthetics ? No
Are you on maintenance dose or still growing ? Not growing yet.
Family , have they noticed, did you tell them or provide a cover ? Too early for anyone to notice
Were your TG feelings early on or did they develop much later ? around 10-11, I guess its early enough ;p
Do you have a label, ie crosdresser, TG , TS, ? Probably TS, but not sure
What are your Goals, partial, full, super stealth ? partial i guess? I don't know I'm dreading telling anyone I know.
Are you more content now or are there any regrets ? Too early to say.

(09-09-2011, 05:38 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Being an inquisitive sort of person, perhaps these questions below are what many of us would like too know about each other,

I don't think I ever did this - but I expect you know it all now anyway!

Before and after PM, or NBE,

Sexual function, better before or after NBE or just different, ?

Loaded question. "Better" means all sorts of things!
E.g. to a normal male, "better" would mean more erections, not fewer!
Better for me means no obsessive masturbation while fantasising about being used as a female. Now, those thoughts don't even produce a stir. In fact what works 100% of the time is getting my bud rubbed by my wife, or fantasising that we are making normal love - except with the addition of my two little friends.

Before - bad. After - good.

Mental outlook, has it changed, ?
And how! No longer obsessing about my lifespan, state of the world, kids' futures, the great climate change scam etc.

Physical strength, any difference ?
Haven't noticed... it's been 4 months now.

What are your wifes views or long term partner, ?
Once I reassured her that I have no desire to present as female, her only concern is how big they will get. Me too.

How long to Buds ?
Not very. This may be because I took quite a bit of SP at the end of the 90s due to TS-induced hypochondria persuading me that I might have a swollen prostate. Smile I think I had tiny ones hiding behind the nipples on the starting blocks.

Have any of us a tissue mass in breasts ?
Cone shaped golf balls, about 1.5" diameter.

Work issues, has it affected, anyone seen, what reasons did you provide ?

Not yet - I fill about half - 2/3 a 36A

Fitness , better or worse after start ?
Much better. I started dieting in December 2009 at 13 st (182 lbs)
Am now (Dec 2011) 11 st (154 lbs), but I lost 25% since I started PM in September. BP has dropped from high/normal to low. Cholesterol has dropped from high to normal/high.

Have you ever taken synthetics ?
nooooooooooooooooo. no blood clots for me. nor orchiectomies thank you very much.

Are you on maintenance dose or still growing ?
Still growing. A maintenance dose won't give me the mind balance I need, so I'm in it for as big as they get. 1.5" increase in 4 months....

Family , have they noticed, did you tell them or provide a cover ?
Wife knows, obviously. If/when the kids ask, I'll tell them the truth. Now that I know that I have a brain disorder, I no longer have to feel shame. And, I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't want me to suffer mentally just so I can present a physical sterotype.

Were your TG feelings early on or did they develop much later ?
I was always in my sister's jewellery box when a toddler. (She is 15 years older). When I got to puberty I found the temptation to try on my mothers stockings irresistable.

Do you have a label, ie crosdresser, TG , TS, ?
Definitely a non-presenting TS.

What are your Goals, partial, full, super stealth ?
Closet partial.

Are you more content now or are there any regrets ?
Content that I know what I have and can cope with it.
Regrets - that my mother got stressed when she was pregnant.
My two older brothers had scarlet fever and she suffered a mental breakdown. I'm guessing that's why she didn't produce enough androgen for me. It would have been wonderful not to have suffered some 50 years of gender dysphoria.Huh

B.

Sexual function, better before or after NBE or just different, ? Still FF and having fun
Mental outlook, has it changed, ? Happier
Physical strength, any difference ? Yes, seem a little weaker, but still as strong as I need to be
What are your wifes views or long term partner, ? She's positive and open-minded
How long to Buds ? None yet, after 4 months on FG and SP (Hope the PM arrives next week)
Have any of us a tissue mass in breasts ? all gain so far seems to be just fat redistribution
Work issues, has it affected, anyone seen, what reasons did you provide ? No problems...
Fitness , better or worse after start ? In good shape, down 28lbs since starting, but exercising more too. Goal is to lose another 10-20lbs.
Have you ever taken synthetics ? Nope
Are you on maintenance dose or still growing ? Growing
Family , have they noticed, did you tell them or provide a cover ? Not enough to notice yet
Were your TG feelings early on or did they develop much later ? Early (since age 12 or 13) Had an older sister whose clothes fit (for the most part)
Do you have a label, ie crosdresser, TG , TS, ? TS applies best
What are your Goals, partial, full, super stealth ? Full
Are you more content now or are there any regrets ? Yes, much more content now that my compass is pointed in the right direction and I'm feeling good about myself. Regret is that I didn't know 10-15 years ago what I know now, and having to undo the last decade of hair loss.

Omg bryony
Were like twin sisters
Almost word for word what I would write now or at 4 months

Julie

(11-12-2011, 10:59 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Omg bryony
Were like twin sisters
Almost word for word what I would write now or at 4 months

Julie

Tongue

Hi JMT,

I hope you don't mind me asking but..

(11-12-2011, 05:38 AM)JMT Wrote:  Sexual function, better before or after NBE or just different, ? Still FF and having fun
Do you have a label, ie crosdresser, TG , TS, ? TG applies best
What are your Goals, partial, full, super stealth ? Full

If I have not misunderstood, what you mean by "full" involves genital reconstruction surgery? If you simply mean presenting full time as a female, please ignore the following.

1) If you want a full transition, doesn't that imply that you are a TS? Or is it extreme autogynephilia?
2) If you are FF and having fun, why would you want to have your penis removed? Won't your wife miss it? Don't you want fun anymore?

Very personal questions, I'll quite understand if you don't want to reply.
I always ask people to tell me to go away if my questions/opinions offend.

It's just that I feel a lot of TS people feel compelled to follow the path to full transition to conform to a societal norm, the "woman stereotype", and it is the only way they can feel "a true woman". I'm trying my best to persuade such people that this is illusory, and that there is a third option: having the best of both worlds.

Even full transition is a masquerade; you won't have a womb, menstruate, your hips will stay narrow, your feet, hands and shoulders large, and, unless your name is Andrej Pejic, facial feminisation surgery will be needed to be anywhere near convincing.

Give me a lineup of women who didn't mess around with hormones before the age of 20, and I will point out all the ones who started out as male.

My rhetorical question is: if people know you started as a man, why have your genitals reorganised?

I sincerely believe that people with a loving sexual relationship with a partner, full, rather than partial, transition can do more harm than good (in my opinion only ... but I think it's a good one! Smile )

I've been a bit more coherent here - please have a look at it.

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon