Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about BO dosing / results

Hi everyone! I guess first I should introduce myself, long time follower first time registering - posting. Smile I'm Jessy a 29 year male who has wanted over 10 years to feminize my body and I have finally made a decision to take action. I have seen and read the website of transfemme (bb) for years but cannot afford their prices so I ordered the Bovine Ovary (i think they call it raw ovarian glandular) from Swanson. Theirs are 250 mg pills, so my question is how much to take daily? As of now I take nothing else except SP. I am looking to find out any suggestions of hoe many to take per day, and also
any suggestions of anything that might be beneficial to take with it.
I don't doubt I will get good results, I think my T is naturally low (blonde hair skinny no chest hair naturally etc) but I'm not sure if I should take 8 per day like the transfemme (bb) program suggests or ?

Oh and what's the disadvantages (and benefits) of going with Bovine Ovary versus the PM route? Thanks [/u]

As a Pm girl, all I can say is, listen to your body. After about 4 months, you should be aware of tenderness and you need a dose that maintains that sensation; then you know you are growing!

Thank u so much.... Can BO be used with PM?

With BO, you will see slower results, but it is permanent.
With PM, you will see faster results but you have to continue taking a "maintenance dose" or you will lose what you have gained.
It is highly recommended to NOT mix PM with BO!
Choose one or the other, not both.

Thanks. Any idea how much to take? I know BB is the same thing as transfemme and they recommend 2 for females but 8 per day for biological males. Anyone know a good starting point for generic BO? They are from Swanson 250mg

Erm... maybe it's just me, but who on the male forum actually grew on BO?

Ouch maybe I read only what I wanted to hear but I was under the impression that BO was more estrogenic than herbals..... Am I mistaken?

I believe Cheryl of the other NBE forum used BO to great effect. I haven't seen her posting on this forum lately as there was a small cadre of posters that took every chance to denigrate and criticize her.

From some cursory reads when I was first looking into NBE, i believe the BO folks generally regard BO as being progesterone based with the idea that it stimulates you system's natural production of estrogen. In the case of males, it supposedly makes your system produce estrogen as versus testosterone. Not sure how that works really, but I believe that is the theory.

One "risky" route in my view
J

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon