Breast Growth For Genetic Males
New to the forum, and new to PM - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: New to the forum, and new to PM (/showthread.php?tid=23998)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - jamiemason - 30-12-2015

(29-12-2015, 07:41 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(29-12-2015, 03:34 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(29-12-2015, 01:50 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(28-12-2015, 03:13 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(27-12-2015, 06:47 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  A little jiggle can be a beautiful thing,,, i enjoy that too,lol

Yes is it a nice feeling, but also it's like - 'I have boobs now,' which is exciting!
lol,,,yea, But its intimidating too,, ,, Its like you have to seriously ask yourself,,How close am i to the point of no return,, heady stuff.

Yes it can be intimidating is some regards. This morning I was measuring my areola’s, which are over 1.5 inches now – yayy!! Big Grin Just short of 1.75 inches.Blush

I thought to myself how feminine they looked, and for the first time I got the ‘wtf’ feeling. I had never had those thoughts before. It wasn’t enough to deter anything. PM has been amazing for me from both the mental and physical aspect, more so than breast growth. It’s validated my body with how I feel at times. I will always be ‘male’ because I am genetically, but I am certainly less ‘male’ since I’ve started NBE if that makes sense.. lol

What exactly is the ‘point of no return?’
The point of no return- for me its when your feelings as well as your physicality have gone so far the other way, that you'll never feel comfortable in a male role again. lol in essence its like a flip flop,Now for some of us the secret life is the female reality your working on,,, i guess the point of no return would be when dressing as a man becomes your secret life. That no-mans land there in the very middle-( no pun intended)

Pinnochia, oh.. lol

Yes, that makes sense.. My story is complex or similar, I suppose; or different, depending on your own journey.

For me, I always felt and knew I was different. I know, many people say or refer to that, but with me, it was always apparent before even puberty. I’m not a ‘transitioning’ person – I was born in the right body, I just have female traits and desires too. But it’s clear I have two sides of my life and have my entire life which is both male and female attributes.
My femme side has been hidden most of my life, out of shame and embarrassment, especially when it came to sex and attraction. My femme side was lived out, starting at 19 years old, mostly in places that aren’t really suitable for forums like this. It was through that that I knew and discovered this natural side of me.Dodgy

Honesty, and I think I can be that here with everyone, NBE was a second alternative. Mostly I got into PM and other herbs to control my sex drive, which has always been high. I did lots of research prior too. That was my primary reasoning. I knew that breast development would be a side effect, but it was one that mattered really not very much to me.

That being said, I have gynecomasica, though undiagnosed, I started with ‘moobs’ as many did here. The smirks and teasing from others when I was shirtless about my ‘man boobs’ were countless. Sad
Personally, the further I got into NBE, the more I enjoyed the natural feelings of being on PM. The calmness, less aggressiveness, and a softer way of thinking. It was sort of my brain catching up with my body. Blush

The ‘point of no return’ as others speak of, will be just another balancing act for me. The point of no return has been there all my life it seems..

I have learned to balance both sides me, and finally, after 40 something years, I feel good – and I like my boobs!! Tongue

(30-12-2015, 12:00 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Jamie

The fence is nearing ?

Julie
X

Thanks for joining. I think my answer I gave Pinnochia applies here too Smile

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - julieTG - 30-12-2015

Honesty, and I think I can be that here with everyone, NBE was a second alternative. Mostly I got into PM and other herbs to control my sex drive, which has always been high. I did lots of research prior too. That was my primary reasoning. I knew that breast development would be a side effect, but it was one that mattered really not very much to me.

Jamie

ditto on the above

and that is why many of us do this , ie to balance the extreme FLIP FLOPS and make the feelings little flip flops

well said

Julie

(30-12-2015, 04:29 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Honesty, and I think I can be that here with everyone, NBE was a second alternative. Mostly I got into PM and other herbs to control my sex drive, which has always been high. I did lots of research prior too. That was my primary reasoning. I knew that breast development would be a side effect, but it was one that mattered really not very much to me.

Jamie

ditto on the above

and that is why many of us do this , ie to balance the extreme FLIP FLOPS and make the feelings little flip flops

well said

Julie

Thank you! Smile

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - jamiemason - 31-12-2015

So, I was out yesterday when I saw this cute little bustier.. Tongue I bought it! It’s a C cup – Naturally I would normally wear close to a B cup, but they didn’t have any on the rack, so I decided, ‘what the hell,’ and bought it. Blush (I bought it to wear without my inserts)

I love the way it feels on me, and I actually fit inside the cups. Not snug, but nicely. Dodgy It’s funny how lingerie fits different, though you’re at a specific size..

Anyway, enjoy the picture! Big Grin

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - julieTG - 31-12-2015

Uuuuuuummmm
Yummmmmmm
Sweet
X

Julie

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - Marcy - 31-12-2015

You fill that out very nicely!

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - Erin77 - 31-12-2015

Isn't it nice how lingerie can make you feel AWESOME?!

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - myboobs - 01-01-2016

(31-12-2015, 05:06 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  So, I was out yesterday when I saw this cute little bustier.. Tongue I bought it! It’s a C cup – Naturally I would normally wear close to a B cup, but they didn’t have any on the rack, so I decided, ‘what the hell,’ and bought it. Blush (I bought it to wear without my inserts)

I love the way it feels on me, and I actually fit inside the cups. Not snug, but nicely. Dodgy It’s funny how lingerie fits different, though you’re at a specific size..

Anyway, enjoy the picture! Big Grin

Perfect fit . Looking gorg

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - Pinnochia - 01-01-2016

(30-12-2015, 12:00 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Jamie

The fence is nearing ?

Julie
X
Its always nearby that fence,, all i can say is when were ready to jump it , we'd better be damn sure we've got whats left of our balls ( high and in hand) ,, or we'll lose em for sure in the crossing.lol,,