Breast Growth For Genetic Males
New to the forum, and new to PM - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: New to the forum, and new to PM (/showthread.php?tid=23998)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - julieTG - 21-02-2016

Lol

The wife slapped my hand 4 times last night for sneaking a hand into my shirt and playing with leftie nipple

Rolleyes

Julie
[/u]

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - spanky - 21-02-2016

Too bad it was just your hand!

When you steal a feel
does it make you squeal?

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - The First Aria - 21-02-2016

LOL Big Grin Big GrinRolleyes

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - Wuerstchen - 21-02-2016

(21-02-2016, 07:12 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Lol

The wife slapped my hand 4 times last night for sneaking a hand into my shirt and playing with leftie nipple

Rolleyes

Julie
[/u]

Between my two marriages I had a g/f who was obsessed with my erogenous nipples and was always slipping her hand under my shirt or sweater and copping a feel, even in public places. The most memorable was the time that, thanks to her discreet but persistent fondling, I had a nipple orgasm on a long-distance bus ride.

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - julieTG - 21-02-2016

You lucky lucky lucky
Person

Mind you the wife reckons she will make me orgasm one day by breasts alone

Julie

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - myboobs - 21-02-2016

(21-02-2016, 05:09 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  So I took some impromptu pictures today.. Blush

Curious to fellow members, but have you started noticing your breasts through daily non NBE activities?

The other day while drying off after bathing I was drying my chest and I reached across my body and I could feel cleavage and, well, round breasts..Tongue

A awe-huh moment? Maybe, but I am becoming more and more defined..

They are getting to a brill shape . Thanks for sharing , inspiration to many of us Smile

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - Lotus - 21-02-2016

Jamie @ looking good (yay) Tongue............Cool

RE: New to the forum, and new to PM - jamiemason - 21-02-2016

(21-02-2016, 07:00 PM)spanky Wrote:  Truly nibblicious, Jamie!

When I am taking PM, I definitely notice them more. As has been noted, it is especially noticeable when toweling off, reaching across my body, pulling on a shirt, hugging someone. When on a PM hiatus, after just a few days I notice them less. I really miss it, so I start up again. It's a good think I love a merry-go-round.

I have heard that. That if you stop for awhile you loose, I have never noticed - that I can feel or see, that.. Of course, I have never really quit more than a couple weeks at a time though..

(21-02-2016, 07:17 PM)spanky Wrote:  Too bad it was just your hand!

When you steal a feel
does it make you squeal?

Big Grin

(21-02-2016, 09:02 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Jamie @ looking good (yay) Tongue............Cool

Thank you!!Smile