Breast Growth For Genetic Males
how soon can you expect effects? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Herbal Breast Enhancement (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: how soon can you expect effects? (/showthread.php?tid=13216)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: how soon can you expect effects? - horseboy - 10-10-2012

(10-10-2012, 06:17 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(10-10-2012, 10:54 AM)horseboy Wrote:  Ive never thought about differwence between male and female libido or whatever...maybe Im experiencing girly lust for sex and I dont know it. But it sucks a bit to loose your ability to have sex with a woman...

Which is one very good reason to thoroughly research what you are getting yourself into and think it all right through on a personal level before you start.

Just remember its pretty much all NOT reversible, so its no good changing your mind 12 months down the line.

I dont think I can stop...maybe Im crazy...but I really love that peace in my mind...I try to manage it for one month (i have pills for one month) adnd then we'll see.

RE: how soon can you expect effects? - aleah - 11-10-2012

My libido has been affected in a weird way.

I was always bi sexual, I used to have homosexual fantasies/thoughts primarily when I was crossdressing but even times when I wasn't.

The other times, it was fairly heterosexual but not quite the same as normal men, usually more than just the physical and for some reason clothing mattered.

Once I started my PM/SP regime, I noticed a considerable decrease in the sexual desire for women. But an increase in my sexual desire for men. I also started to feel more "girly" and thinking about sex was more about intimacy. I guess hormones do have real impacts on our sexual psychology, at least for me.

(I am 24, so it might have to do with sexual development too.)

RE: how soon can you expect effects? - AbiDrew85 - 11-10-2012

(11-10-2012, 02:32 AM)aleah Wrote:  My libido has been affected in a weird way.

I was always bi sexual, I used to have homosexual fantasies/thoughts primarily when I was crossdressing but even times when I wasn't.

The other times, it was fairly heterosexual but not quite the same as normal men, usually more than just the physical and for some reason clothing mattered.

Once I started my PM/SP regime, I noticed a considerable decrease in the sexual desire for women. But an increase in my sexual desire for men. I also started to feel more "girly" and thinking about sex was more about intimacy. I guess hormones do have real impacts on our sexual psychology, at least for me.

This I think fairly well describes most bi-sexual MtF transsexuals. At least, it makes a fairly accurate more complete description of myself, I just didn't wish to go into detail. I consider those details a bit private.

RE: how soon can you expect effects? - horseboy - 11-10-2012

(11-10-2012, 02:32 AM)aleah Wrote:  My libido has been affected in a weird way.

Same for me, same age, same change

Clothing mattered to me only in that its texture needed to be smooth and silky. It didn't matter if it was female or male really. Though if I wore female underthings before masturbation it aided my self-illusion of being female, which aided the process for me.

In order to climax I have ALWAYS needed to imagine myself in the female role, though I could be imagining sex with either another female or a male.

There was only ever one time I seriously tried to be a male with a female partner and no matter how much I tried, I couldn't really get into it.

I no longer need the aid of clothing since being on T-blockers, and I'm finding myself interested much more often now that I'm on BO and PM.

For me, estrogen has been a real aphrodisiac.

RE: how soon can you expect effects? - lisa5w - 11-10-2012

Most of these posts stress that "effects" take a long time and are different for each individual.
I have been on an herb, massage, suction program for only eight weeks.
After only two weeks my nipples became harder and erect more of the time.
My breast tissue perhaps has increased a bit, but would not get a second glance yet at the beach.
Nipple growth and increased sensitivity is the main effect I have seen so far.
In order to reduce my almost constant awareness of nipple sensitivity, I have started to wear a bra most of the time.
Has anyone else experienced this effect?

RE: how soon can you expect effects? - sarahlouise41 - 11-10-2012

Onething i've noticed so far is not feeling hugely hungry. Anyone else had this?

(11-10-2012, 01:22 PM)lisa5w Wrote:  Nipple growth and increased sensitivity is the main effect I have seen so far.
In order to reduce my almost constant awareness of nipple sensitivity, I have started to wear a bra most of the time.
Has anyone else experienced this effect?

Almost as soon as I went on SP and licorice over a year ago. I wasn't even on any serious form of estrogen yet.

Please note, however, I DO NOT recommend the use of licorice. It is a toxin! Use chinese skullcap if you need more oomph on the t-blocking.

RE: how soon can you expect effects? - Gerilynn - 12-10-2012

I have been taking SP for over six months. I replaced FG with PM about a month ago.

I have experienced a loss of appetite for a few weeks now. I felt very good. The weather changed and I got new supply of PM and suddenly I am craving foods I never looked at before. I expect I have to adjust my diet to get the nutrients I am craving. That or the fat content. I have been working on weight loss through exercise and minor dieting.

Having said that I am also having a very strong growth period. I think I am finally getting things right.

Whooo hoo!

RE: how soon can you expect effects? - AbiDrew85 - 12-10-2012

(12-10-2012, 12:26 AM)Gerilynn Wrote:  I have experienced a loss of appetite for a few weeks now. I felt very good. The weather changed and I got new supply of PM and suddenly I am craving foods I never looked at before. I expect I have to adjust my diet to get the nutrients I am craving. That or the fat content. I have been working on weight loss through exercise and minor dieting.

Most likely nutrients. I am on a very carefully crafted diet to make sure I get complete nutrition and I experience no real cravings. I occasionally experience a minor temptation for some of the things I've mostly abandoned, and will sometimes indulge this to keep it from bothering me. I think this is more a matter of my mind rather than my body. My mind still wants these things, because it's used to them, and is comforted by them, I have the WORST such temptations when I am distraught or otherwise stressed about something.

If you are craving things you've never even touched before, it's because you're missing nutrients. Take a good look at WHAT you are eating, and eat the right foods to balance your nutrition, if you need to, look into a "whole foods" multi. The more common multi pills at your local drugstore are less effective and usually aren't even truly complete.

I am using this multi in conjunction with my diet and NBE and other supplements: http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-ultra-whole-food-multi-without-iron-90-tabs

Note. Most people do not generally need to supplement iron, but if you do, choose one with iron, OR supplement iron separately. Eating more dark green leafy veggies such as spinach, romaine, or even seaweed, are a great way to get more iron. Most grains are also fairly rich in iron. Some meats can also provide significant iron, especially chicken and fish. But be wary of getting too much iodine if you eat too much fish or seaweed.

Everything's a careful balancing trick... LOL.