Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Trouble ordering with Ainterol?? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Pueraria Mirifica (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: Trouble ordering with Ainterol?? (/showthread.php?tid=22538)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Trouble ordering with Ainterol?? - Lenneth - 31-12-2014

(29-12-2014, 07:00 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I guess I am sort of weird, I like tracking packages that I order. But not because I am worried about no shows, just fascinated I guess.

Anyways, I get the same thing no matter what or where I order any products and it ships thru usps. Tracking thru them is next to useless. It shows they received request for shipping from XXXX but nothing until it hits my local postal station.. Then miraculously there is like 20 entries. LOL Who in the world are they fooling??????? They need to hire peeps who know how to input info on their computers or better scanner's or something.

knowing what I know about Shipping Companies I simply trust all of them as far as I can throw my house, so I track Everything.

RE: Trouble ordering with Ainterol?? - The First Aria - 31-12-2014

Wow, you must be strong then??? rofl!!!

RE: Trouble ordering with Ainterol?? - QTPiChrissie - 31-12-2014

^^ Lol you are silly!!
Well I placed my order in the morning of Dec. 10th. and it still hasnt been delivered and isnt showing up on the tracking. I guess it takes a full month?? More? They say on the site to contact them if its not delivered in 15 days but when I do the email gets returned to me as undeliverable.[/align]

RE: Trouble ordering with Ainterol?? - Sofia Bunny - 31-12-2014

(31-12-2014, 03:27 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  ^^ Lol you are silly!!
Well I placed my order in the morning of Dec. 10th. and it still hasnt been delivered and isnt showing up on the tracking. I guess it takes a full month?? More? They say on the site to contact them if its not delivered in 15 days but when I do the email gets returned to me as undeliverable.[/align]

I placed mine on the 22nd. My status says it is being processed in Germany still. 10 days could be business days and don't forget December is a holiday month. I have had some oversea items take upwards of a month before I received them.

Hopefully you will eventually receive your order, just not as timely as you hoped. As for me next time I will order from the ainterolherbs site and pay the extra shipping to ship from US. Wink

Good luck with your order!!

RE: Trouble ordering with Ainterol?? - The First Aria - 31-12-2014

I specify US, and like I said.. I usually get it within like 3-5 days. I know anything, even a letter from U.K. will take like 2 weeks.. Don't know if it's Homeland Security or U.K. Customs or just how slow the Royal Mail is... I would think in my case all the above. I have friends in Wales who send picture cards and Christmas cards. I received one on the 20th of December and they sent it on the last week of November... That's just short of a month.

RE: Trouble ordering with Ainterol?? - Dee - 01-01-2015

I order from Ainterol in New York

http://www.ainterol-newyork.us/

Usually arrives in 2 days.

From the web page:
WELCOME TO AINTEROL NEW YORK STORE.

WE SHIP DIRECT FROM NEW YORK STOCK TO ALL US STATES, CANADA AND MEXICO.
APO & FPO ORDERS ARE WELCOMED.

DELIVERY TIME 2-5 BUSINESS DAYS TO ALL US STATES. CANADA & MEXICO 5-10 DAYS

RE: Trouble ordering with Ainterol?? - Sofia Bunny - 04-01-2015

(31-12-2014, 03:27 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  Well I placed my order in the morning of Dec. 10th. and it still hasnt been delivered and isnt showing up on the tracking.[/align]

Hey, just wanted to update you and let you know that my tracking finally was updated late last week. My PM is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I hope yours was already delivered or is close to being delivered. I ordered mine through ainterol.us, next time I will order from ainterolherbs.com and choose to ship from thr US. Smile

RE: Trouble ordering with Ainterol?? - The First Aria - 04-01-2015

Fuego, I think I would contact the seller/web site and ask why. Especially since other peeps are getting faster service. Could be maybe it went on back order??? You may get a credit on next order and a promise for quicker service? Worth a try!

RE: Trouble ordering with Ainterol?? - Lenneth - 06-01-2015

(31-12-2014, 03:10 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Wow, you must be strong then??? rofl!!!

(31-12-2014, 07:36 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I specify US, and like I said.. I usually get it within like 3-5 days. I know anything, even a letter from U.K. will take like 2 weeks.. Don't know if it's Homeland Security or U.K. Customs or just how slow the Royal Mail is... I would think in my case all the above. I have friends in Wales who send picture cards and Christmas cards. I received one on the 20th of December and they sent it on the last week of November... That's just short of a month.

UK Customs, when I was over there even items shipped 2-3 day express on fed-x/ups/dhl customs would always delay it by 2+ weeks, didn't matter what was being shipped.

RE: Trouble ordering with Ainterol?? - Naomiko - 06-01-2015

Just got my Ainterol PM order today from Germany. It took a long time for the tracking to update, but I think it had something to do with customs and the holidays.