Breast Growth For Genetic Males
So now you have BREASTS do you identify as ? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Transgender (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: So now you have BREASTS do you identify as ? (/showthread.php?tid=25146)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: So now you have BREASTS do you identify as ? - breastman59 - 23-02-2016

Man with breasts....and I agree with LeatherBiker..it IS sexy as hell...

RE: So now you have BREASTS do you identify as ? - giggygig - 24-03-2016

I think I fell off the fence?Smile Sad Smile
I have been going out dressed as often as I can, I have lost all my shameful feelings.
I told my Gf everything just over 2 weeks ago.
After 2 days of tears I agreed to climb back up the fence. Now I'm just sitting here hoping she might adjust so I can dive off.
I have stopped taking PM and hate it. 2 weeks now.
Every day is getting harder, I think I want to start hrt? Well I KNOW I want to start hrt. I have people I need to tell, and I have a very very good relationship that I dont want to loose. I have already seen a doctor.
I cant understand why I want to risk everything like this. I feel selfish and stupid.
I am identifying as transgendered now; nothing to do with boobs though, just my brain

RE: So now you have BREASTS do you identify as ? - Marcy - 24-03-2016

Stay true to yourself. You have the strength to endure whatever comes your way. Smile

RE: So now you have BREASTS do you identify as ? - jannet.duff - 24-03-2016

(24-03-2016, 10:59 AM)giggygig Wrote:  I think I fell off the fence?Smile Sad Smile
I have been going out dressed as often as I can, I have lost all my shameful feelings.
I told my Gf everything just over 2 weeks ago.
After 2 days of tears I agreed to climb back up the fence. Now I'm just sitting here hoping she might adjust so I can dive off.
I have stopped taking PM and hate it. 2 weeks now.
Every day is getting harder, I think I want to start hrt? Well I KNOW I want to start hrt. I have people I need to tell, and I have a very very good relationship that I dont want to loose. I have already seen a doctor.
I cant understand why I want to risk everything like this. I feel selfish and stupid.
I am identifying as transgendered now; nothing to do with boobs though, just my brain

It's better to sort these feelings out now, it's not going to get any easier, unless you do. There are a few of us here in the same situation, the feeling you have about feeling selfish and stupid ( possibly guilty too ) are all normal feelings. Do you know of any transgender support groups in your area ?

RE: So now you have BREASTS do you identify as ? - giggygig - 25-03-2016

thanks for the support, Im sure many know what I am going through; and am yet to go through.

All the support groups I have found seem to be for very young gay people slash trans.

RE: So now you have BREASTS do you identify as ? - jannet.duff - 25-03-2016

(25-03-2016, 02:26 PM)giggygig Wrote:  thanks for the support, Im sure many know what I am going through; and am yet to go through.

All the support groups I have found seem to be for very young gay people slash trans.

( sorry for the thread hijack )

It might be worth calling somebody at one of those groups, they will know of another group more suited for you. That is the same issue I had in my area, all I could find initially was support for AIDS and gay/trans youth.

RE: So now you have BREASTS do you identify as ? - Marcy - 25-03-2016

I didn't have a chance to say it before, or perhaps it wasn't there before but that avatar picture is beautiful!

RE: So now you have BREASTS do you identify as ? - Mickie - 01-04-2016

I too, was going to comment on the avatar.. gorgeous.

Hard for me to say what I identify with.. In the end, it really matters not. I just like being me.. and that makes me happy.

I am still working at improving my breast size.. a work in progress as it were, though.

RE: So now you have BREASTS do you identify as ? - giggygig - 07-04-2016

Thanks for the kind words, its not my real hair Smile but I have been blessed with a feminine body,

I have started PM again after a nightmare day of dysphoria and have seen a therapist. I am hoping to start HRT.
One good thing about the dysphoric day is it gave me an incredibly strong desire to go out in a dress or skirt; while I go out with makeup and womens cloths often, it is always jeans and the like. Never a dress. I now feel more comfortable to do that soon. Smile

RE: So now you have BREASTS do you identify as ? - Dianna1395 - 07-04-2016

GiggyGig,
What about buying kilts...?
Utilikilt is one example, but pricey. There are others. This would allow you to "grow" into wearing skirts, I think.

Can't talk to the overall results, but if you're that worried....
With that body
And a wig, l which I'm guessing made the avatar...
Who the F cares, you'll be taken for female! Big Grin

-Dianna