Breast Growth For Genetic Males
how soon can you expect effects? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Herbal Breast Enhancement (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: how soon can you expect effects? (/showthread.php?tid=13216)

Pages: 1 2 3

how soon can you expect effects? - sarahlouise41 - 08-10-2012

i've started taking six capsules of fenugreek, one of maca, and two each of red clover and saw palmetto. i guess everyone is different but i was just wondering how soon other guys have noticed anything happening?

RE: how soon can you expect effects? - flamesabers - 08-10-2012

I think as with any NBE program, it could take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months before you notice some results.

RE: how soon can you expect effects? - sarahlouise41 - 08-10-2012

I was also wondering, apart from growth, if there are any particular mood/emotional or physical sensations you should expect to experience when you start taking these sort of herbs?

RE: how soon can you expect effects? - flamesabers - 08-10-2012

Your question has already been asked and answered many times on other threads. I recommend searching this board for the other sensations and mental changes you may experience while taking NBE herbs.

RE: how soon can you expect effects? - Pansy-Mae - 09-10-2012

I agree with flamesabers.
You MAY experience all sorts of mental/emotional effects but you may not, either. So, you tell us what you experience, to add to the general knowledge pool. Nobody can tell you how you WILL react.

RE: how soon can you expect effects? - horseboy - 09-10-2012

Im 24, taking PM SP and FG. After few days I noticed greatly reduced libido and now, after a week, I can hardly achieve erection. I really didnt expected such results. I feel much calmer and much more "girly" but nothing happemd to my breasts or nipples.

RE: how soon can you expect effects? - Lenneth - 09-10-2012

(09-10-2012, 10:02 PM)horseboy Wrote:  Im 24, taking PM SP and FG. After few days I noticed greatly reduced libido and now, after a week, I can hardly achieve erection. I really didnt expected such results. I feel much calmer and much more "girly" but nothing happemd to my breasts or nipples.

that part can take months to see any noticeable changes in.

RE: how soon can you expect effects? - AbiDrew85 - 09-10-2012

(09-10-2012, 10:02 PM)horseboy Wrote:  Im 24, taking PM SP and FG. After few days I noticed greatly reduced libido and now, after a week, I can hardly achieve erection. I really didnt expected such results. I feel much calmer and much more "girly" but nothing happemd to my breasts or nipples.

Haha, and I'm totally the opposite. I KNOW by physical evidences that everything's working as it should, but if anything, my libido's gone through the roof with estrogens.

Of course, I've never had a male libido, it's always been more of a female one in the first place. Just extremely muted before the estrogens.

RE: how soon can you expect effects? - horseboy - 10-10-2012

Ive never thought about differwence between male and female libido or whatever...maybe Im experiencing girly lust for sex and I dont know it. But it sucks a bit to loose your ability to have sex with a woman...

RE: how soon can you expect effects? - Pansy-Mae - 10-10-2012

(10-10-2012, 10:54 AM)horseboy Wrote:  Ive never thought about differwence between male and female libido or whatever...maybe Im experiencing girly lust for sex and I dont know it. But it sucks a bit to loose your ability to have sex with a woman...

Which is one very good reason to thoroughly research what you are getting yourself into and think it all right through on a personal level before you start.

Just remember its pretty much all NOT reversible, so its no good changing your mind 12 months down the line.