Breast Growth For Genetic Males
I think I figured out one reason I want tits. - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: I think I figured out one reason I want tits. (/showthread.php?tid=17823)

Pages: 1 2

I think I figured out one reason I want tits. - Missed Miss - 11-02-2014

I was reading the comics yesterday, "For Better Or For Worse", and Ellie was talking with one of her friends. In one frame, her friend stood sideways and her profile showed a nice-looking pair of tits. Not huge, by any means, just nicely protruding smooth, round lumps/mounds on her chest under her red sweater. I saw that, and it hit me!! One reason I REALLY want tits is because of the way they look! They just look SOOOOOO good!!!!
This isn't QUITE what I'm talking about, but, after an hour of searching, this is close as I could get.

RE: I think I figured out one reason I want tits. - Robbin - 11-02-2014

( I can see why.... good luck with your progres that is a great goal to achieve.
if you don't mind can I ask you a question dear.

RE: I think I figured out one reason I want tits. - Missed Miss - 11-02-2014

Thanks!!
Ask away.

RE: I think I figured out one reason I want tits. - TibetanPrincess - 11-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 03:58 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I was reading the comics yesterday, "For Better Or For Worse", and Ellie was talking with one of her friends. In one frame, her friend stood sideways and her profile showed a nice-looking pair of tits. Not huge, by any means, just nicely protruding smooth, round lumps/mounds on her chest under her red sweater. I saw that, and it hit me!! One reason I REALLY want tits is because of the way they look! They just look SOOOOOO good!!!!
This isn't QUITE what I'm talking about, but, after an hour of searching, this is close as I could get.

Good ole fashion coveting!

RE: I think I figured out one reason I want tits. - Missed Miss - 12-02-2014

Well, if you're going to covet SOMETHING...! ;-) Might as well be something beautiful!!

RE: I think I figured out one reason I want tits. - Jamie Lee - 12-02-2014

Haha they do look good and they probably feel amazing <3 just the weight on your chest Blush Being asian myself id loveee too look like that or have those perfect boobs one day <3 i need to start my plan sooon

Thanks, Jamie Lee! I hope you get them as big as you want, too!!

RE: I think I figured out one reason I want tits. - Jamie Lee - 12-02-2014

You too! you should post pics of your progress im sure its amazing

Sadly, both of my digital cameras are dead.

RE: I think I figured out one reason I want tits. - Scotti - 12-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 03:58 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  One reason I REALLY want tits is because of the way they look! They just look SOOOOOO good!!!!

Agreed, most breasts look so good, and those breasts you spent hours finding are DAMN NICE!!!! Big Grin