Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Waiting to try again - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Herbal Breast Enhancement (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Waiting to try again (/showthread.php?tid=20787)

Pages: 1 2

Waiting to try again - Kuzzy - 08-06-2014

Hi all, back again to try again. I'm waiting on my order of ainterol I ordered half a dozen bottles plus one of their atomizer sprays, any one used that?
Any way I've been off the breast quest for about 4 months, it's not that I lost interest or desire to grow breasts I just didn't have the funds due to being out of work.
I'm trying ainterol again, I only tried it before for a few months and started budding after a few weeks, which kinda scared the crap outta me because I had tried the likes of fenugreek, soy, fennel etc got no results so I then tried biovea pm was on that for about 6 months, not much happened then I tried ainterol like I said got a lil bit of budding, the I tried pm uk which did bugger all as well. So I'll try ainterol again and see what happens, if nothing then I may consider a lil but of synthetics.

Oh and a question I have.... Does progesterone cream help with nipple growth??

RE: Waiting to try again - Kuzzy - 10-06-2014

It's here it's here Smile

RE: Waiting to try again - Jordyn Michelle - 10-06-2014

(10-06-2014, 06:36 AM)Kuzzy Wrote:  It's here it's here Smile

Just remember to start off slow. I should know as it's so exciting to start... Wink

RE: Waiting to try again - Kuzzy - 11-06-2014

[attachment=6884]My starting point this time around

[attachment=6885]Hoping to fill out under the nipple line

RE: Waiting to try again - Jordyn Michelle - 11-06-2014

Looks like you have a decent starting ground. Is that all tissue or mainly fat?

I'd say probably a bit of both, I've shed about 10kgs in the past few months and the girls haven't gone done all that much

RE: Waiting to try again - Jordyn Michelle - 11-06-2014

(11-06-2014, 02:37 PM)Kuzzy Wrote:  I'd say probably a bit of both, I've shed about 10kgs in the past few months and the girls haven't gone done all that much

Wow good for you! As an overweight guy I've had moobs most of my life and since starting my NBE 2 and 1/2 weeks ago they're firming up and I can feel bumps from what I assume is tissue in there similar to my wife. I have just a bit of fat around the nipples which I'm sure will be replaced soon with tissue in the next 2 weeks. Good luck to you and enjoy your adventure with NBE, so far mine has been nothing but good both physically and mentally.

RE: Waiting to try again - Kuzzy - 13-06-2014

Thanks jordyn. It's only been a few days since I started again and already my nipples seem a bit more sensitive in a pleasurable way

RE: Waiting to try again - Jordyn Michelle - 13-06-2014

(13-06-2014, 11:44 AM)Kuzzy Wrote:  Thanks jordyn. It's only been a few days since I started again and already my nipples seem a bit more sensitive in a pleasurable way

Keep us posted... Wink