Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Mistaken to be a FTM? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Mistaken to be a FTM? (/showthread.php?tid=21334)

Pages: 1 2

Mistaken to be a FTM? - flamesabers - 04-08-2014

Hello all,

This question is intended for bio males: has someone mistaken you to be a FTM transsexual strictly on the basis of your appearance? Or do you think this is something that could happen to you? Recently Misty posted a transition thread in which she described the other physical feminization changes she's experienced by taking NBE herbs. What I'm driving at is when you have distinct breast development and other feminine characteristics, but dress as a guy and otherwise present yourself to be a male, someone could assume you're going towards the masculine end rather than the feminine?

Take me for example. I think clearly my breast projection/development is distinctly feminine, but my face, haircut and appearance is male. If a stranger looked at me closely, would he/she think I'm a guy with gynecomastia or a transitioning gg who hasn't bothered with a mastectomy? I don't think this is much of an issue for me now, but I think the closer I get to reaching a state of androgyny, the more relevant this may be for me.

Thoughts?

RE: Mistaken to be a FTM? - Marina Kits - 04-08-2014

Sometimes I think it would be fun to tell people who haven't met me before that I AM a female to male transgender. But I wouldn't because my personal constitution wont allow me to be so blatantly dishonest. I know what you're saying though Flamesabers. I think I've moved "down" from manly man far enough that I COULD pass for a FtM TG.

RE: Mistaken to be a FTM? - Misty0732 - 15-08-2014

(04-08-2014, 03:52 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  What I'm driving at is when you have distinct breast development and other feminine characteristics, but dress as a guy and otherwise present yourself to be a male, someone could assume you're going towards the masculine end rather than the feminine?

Flame,

Thanks for pointing me to this thread. I believe this is definitely relevant and a distinct possibility. All during NBE I had thought I could explain the breast growth (when it couldn't be hidden, such as to doctors) as gynocomastia. I don't think that is credible any longer as the vast majority of gyno cases (i.e. "moobs") are more related to fat than actual breast tissue. PM is causing us to grow real female breasts. I doubt most competent doctors would believe the growth wasn't aided by estrogen (although most probably have never heard of PM).

If my breasts grow much more and continue to fill out into an adult female shape I think that most products designed for males with gynocomastia will prove inadequate and I'll be doing more shopping at FTM sites. It will be inevitable that those familiar with FTM transsexualism will at least start to wonder if I'm actually a FTM TS.

My face is still decidedly male. I wonder if I may get pulled aside someday by a true FTM TS who is impressed and wants to know my "secret" for presenting such a convincing male face...

Misty

RE: Mistaken to be a FTM? - The First Aria - 15-08-2014

Misty, the first time I was diagnosed with gyne the doctor felt for buds and the rest of tissue. Although he found what might of been some "bud" growth, he said that is what I had and suggested that if I wanted to "slow the tide" I should loose as much weight as possible.

He also stated that " If I was o.k. with it, that I shouldn't worry unless the pain got really bad or if I developed area's of my breast that felt like "cottage cheese. " LOL

I felt like telling him" I LOVE cottage cheese! ! "

As far as the main topic of this thread...... I told my wife that I had nothing to prove. I am the Father of 4 and Grand Father of 7. I would dress the way I felt comfortable under any given circumstances. But as of late, I have noticed a few wandering eyes from cashiers and other strangers. I really don't care what is in their minds.......

RE: Mistaken to be a FTM? - Missed Miss - 16-08-2014

Well! If you MUST know...! ;-)
One evening in the late `90's, I was at the library and some gay black guy came up to me as I was on my way out and started talking to me, I think he was asking me if I was gay or TS. He just said that he sensed there was something about me that makes him think I'm leaning in that direction. I told him about my having always wanted to be a girl and he got excited and said, "I KNEW it!!" He asked if we could talk about it for a short while, I said yes, so we went upstairs to the third floor where they had areas where people could talk quietly and we sat there for nearly an hour, I guess, and talked. I have NO idea what either of us said and I never saw the guy again, as far, as I know.
Another incident I already posted here a month or so ago about one night I was walking home after a gig and some guy picked me up about 2 miles from here and rode me home and started feeling me up. I was in red pantyhose, a short black skirt and I may have had my Curves on in my bra. Even though I spoke in my normal kinda deep voice, apparently, he still thought I was a girl.

RE: Mistaken to be a FTM? - Missed Miss - 16-08-2014

Addendum: Now, my cousin, Jeff, who is about 2 weeks younger than me and is, as far as I know, NOT in ANY way TS or gay. He's one that would be prone to make fun of such people. Over a month ago, we were going to my aunt's house and my sister saw him out front from the back and said, "Holy shit!! He looks like a woman!!!!" He doesn't even have long hair!! Well, up until a few weeks ago, I'd never seen him without at least two shirts on and one was very loose and unbuttoned and, apparently, was there to hide his huge tits!! This one day, he wasn't hiding them anymore!! I'd say he's got at least a set of C cups!! Although they're nice and big, they ARE quite saggy!! I'm SURE he didn't grow them intentionally! I think it just might be side effects from all the medical stuff he's been taking and going through the past year, or so.
Anyway, as far as I know, NOBODY is making ANY kind of an issue about him having tits and he's not going to ANY extremes to bother to hide them anymore!! So, maybe this is good news for those of us here who worry so much about letting anyone see that we HAVE tits.

RE: Mistaken to be a FTM? - undecided - 18-08-2014

(16-08-2014, 01:10 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Addendum: Now, my cousin, Jeff, who is about 2 weeks younger than me and is, as far as I know, NOT in ANY way TS or gay. He's one that would be prone to make fun of such people. Over a month ago, we were going to my aunt's house and my sister saw him out front from the back and said, "Holy shit!! He looks like a woman!!!!" He doesn't even have long hair!! Well, up until a few weeks ago, I'd never seen him without at least two shirts on and one was very loose and unbuttoned and, apparently, was there to hide his huge tits!! This one day, he wasn't hiding them anymore!! I'd say he's got at least a set of C cups!! Although they're nice and big, they ARE quite saggy!! I'm SURE he didn't grow them intentionally! I think it just might be side effects from all the medical stuff he's been taking and going through the past year, or so.
Anyway, as far as I know, NOBODY is making ANY kind of an issue about him having tits and he's not going to ANY extremes to bother to hide them anymore!! So, maybe this is good news for those of us here who worry so much about letting anyone see that we HAVE tits.

I do suspect that most of it is in our minds, no one else is really looking, and most don`t even care.

RE: Mistaken to be a FTM? - The First Aria - 18-08-2014

Janet, that is almost what my wife told me when I first announce I had gynecomastia and was first concerned with what everyone thought.

Along with that, she said.... " Even if you get to a D cup, you will notice it before anyone else does, unless you dress the part."

My response was "Yeah, I know there is more older guys who are getting it more all the time, but usually they have the "pot" bellies to go along with it."

I am NOT going to gain weight just to blend in, and I do like to cross dress on occasion, so.... Full speed ahead.

RE: Mistaken to be a FTM? - Missed Miss - 19-08-2014

(18-08-2014, 06:55 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(16-08-2014, 01:10 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Addendum: Now, my cousin, Jeff, who is about 2 weeks younger than me and is, as far as I know, NOT in ANY way TS or gay. He's one that would be prone to make fun of such people. Over a month ago, we were going to my aunt's house and my sister saw him out front from the back and said, "Holy shit!! He looks like a woman!!!!" He doesn't even have long hair!! Well, up until a few weeks ago, I'd never seen him without at least two shirts on and one was very loose and unbuttoned and, apparently, was there to hide his huge tits!! This one day, he wasn't hiding them anymore!! I'd say he's got at least a set of C cups!! Although they're nice and big, they ARE quite saggy!! I'm SURE he didn't grow them intentionally! I think it just might be side effects from all the medical stuff he's been taking and going through the past year, or so.

I do suspect that most of it is in our minds, no one else is really looking, and most don`t even care.

In some cases, yeah, probably, but, in others, people DO notice. Noticing is okay, ridiculing is NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Only those of low mentality ridicule!!!! I mean, unless it's done as a joke, as in, to make the person in question laugh, too and NOT to hurt their feelings, then, yeah, it's okay. Shortly after Carla got her implants, one of her fellow TS friends that would visit her from time to time would come up to her and try to twist one of Carla's nipples, but Carla would just try to dodge it and knew it was just being done in jest, not to ridicule her.

RE: Mistaken to be a FTM? - Missed Miss - 19-08-2014

(18-08-2014, 11:15 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Janet, that is almost what my wife told me when I first announce I had gynecomastia and was first concerned with what everyone thought.

Along with that, she said.... " Even if you get to a D cup, you will notice it before anyone else does, unless you dress the part."

My response was "Yeah, I know there is more older guys who are getting it more all the time, but usually they have the "pot" bellies to go along with it."

I am NOT going to gain weight just to blend in, and I do like to cross dress on occasion, so.... Full speed ahead.

And, these days, it's okay! :-) With all the GMO's the government are forcing on us, we'll ALL be growing tits soon anyway, so NONE of us will stand out anymore! :-)