Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Replaced hops with PM and my libido is through the ruff.

WHY??!!

No idea I'm afraid, I found the opposite effect, hops increases libido for me and PM dulls it.

The only thing I can figure is that the increase is being caused more by changing your program, rather than the PM itself.

I'd be suprised if PM doesn't dull your libido after a week or two. Then again, I suppose there are always exceptions.

(12-02-2012, 08:19 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  The only thing I can figure is that the increase is being caused more by changing your program, rather than the PM itself.

I'd be suprised if PM doesn't dull your libido after a week or two. Then again, I suppose there are always exceptions.

Now who's stalking whom?Big Grin

Yes, that could be, as I've said many times, I've noticed an increase in growing pains when changing dose, both going up and going down.

ho ye Pense mea you were absolutely right. today i only took one pill instead of 2 and i can already feel some tingling and especially they are more tender.
thanks for the advice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)