Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Cimetidine

Does anybody know about this medicine? it's for the stomace. and one of the side-effects is gynomasty....

I use it in combination with Bezwecken Phyto-B, it works, but you have to take 1200 mg's/day or more to increase the chances of the side effect. At those doses, the name brand (Tagamet) can get expensive, the generic is much cheaper.

Does it work better dan PM?
Is it cheaper or easier to get?

I'd highly doubt it is better than PM, from my understanding and reading, PM is honestly the best you are going to find, and at 20.00 from ainterolherbs.com its unbeatable price/quality/effects takes a lil time for the breast growth to kick in with PM but with time comes quality, all those who I seen who use PM in their regimen, have incredibly beautiful breasts, shape, size etc. Those who use just herbs from walgreens and such tend to develop much slower and more moobs then boobs. PM will give you the fullness, roundness and protrusion of a female breast.
PM will also cause changes to your hips and buttocks by redistributing fat to those areas narrowing waist as well but that as well takes time but a very nice effect, only warning i'd say with PM though, is if you plan on having kids, or having sex, think wisely, for some, me especially PM has caused impotency till i quit taking it, as well as visibly shrunk my testes and quality of sperm. Not that I mind but i quit just for sexual function purpose, then again their are herbs to balance that as well suchas Stinging Nettle, Zinc, and Superba Beta.
Sorry so long just thought i'd relay longterm info as well hope it was helpful somewhat

Thanks Tiffany.
I've been on PM for a few months but stopped before the summer.
I need to buy a new batch of PM

Name is Kyle, i should revise my sn sicne i dont wish to be female, just thought i was alone on that so used Tiffany to "fit in" i guess lol. But you're welcome, i need to order some more as welll, i have found that Zinc and Nettle increases sexual arousal and sperm quality, so with knowing that i intend to use PM again with that as well to hopefully gain effects and maintain manhood lol. Keep us updated with your progress, always inspirational to see how others are doing

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)