Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cycling Dosage

Natal women grow breasts naturally with cycling levels of hormones. Would natal men who desire beautiful breasts benefit from cycling their hormone levels in a similar manner?

Would you get better results if your NBE regime was designed to mimic the hormone levels of natal women. I.e. having your estrogen dose ebb and flow as women do during their cycle.
OR
Is it more effective to just maintain an elevated level at all times
OR
Maintain an high level of hormones for 3 weeks with a 5 to 7 day break, again to mimic a natal woman's cycle.

I changed to the ebb and flow cycle, to try and mimic a normal female cycle. I cannot say if it's getting me any more growth than a full on intake, but Mr happy likes it better this way and it helps to stop being estrogen dominant .

I have better growth spurts from 3 weeks on, one off. I think it lets your body "take a break" and reset.

But, I also only use between 1000mg to 1200mg of pm. I feels that help with plateau's, since you really don't get over saturated or dominated with E.

I was thinking of a 3 on / 1 off cycle with a week of progesterone in there at the appropriate time to simulate a GGs cycle.
I was also thinking about increasing the PM for one of those weeks to simulate the spike in estrogen GGs experience during ovulation.

I know the fluctuation in GG hormone levels has to do with their reproductive cycle, which will have no impact on my reproductive organs. But, these same fluctuations may also influence the development of their breasts as well.

It is a thought any way

(23-12-2015, 06:31 PM)dcdee Wrote:  I was thinking of a 3 on / 1 off cycle with a week of progesterone in there at the appropriate time to simulate a GGs cycle.
I was also thinking about increasing the PM for one of those weeks to simulate the spike in estrogen GGs experience during ovulation.

I know the fluctuation in GG hormone levels has to do with their reproductive cycle, which will have no impact on my reproductive organs. But, these same fluctuations may also influence the development of their breasts as well.

It is a thought any way

I use Ainterol's Xtract sub lingually. 5 drops at around noon, then 4 drops at about 7pm... I guess that is actually closer to 1500mg of regular capsules...

On the first day back on, and on about the 15 day of cycle I have went 3 drops in A.M. 5 drops noon and 4 drops at night. So, in a way I am imitating hormonal spikes as well I suppose.

Progest cream is about every 3rd day, but on my last week, I do not use usually.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon