Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

PM & BO

Hi
Im currently on pure PM cure. 500 mg in morming and 500 mg in evening. Also using Ainterol PM Breast cream morning and evening.
I just ordered Swanson BO, that will arrive in few weeks. My question is, is it a bad idea to combine PM and BO? I have tried to read about it here but havent reached my conclusion. 
Hopefully someone can enlight me!

I have heard it's a bad mix, there is a post on here that says don't mix the two but I can't remember which thread I read it on. If I remember correctly the person came down with DVT, which may be a side effect of PM.

(19-06-2024, 10:24 PM)tomi66 Wrote:  I have heard it's a bad mix, there is a post on here that says don't mix the two but I can't remember which thread I read it on. If I remember correctly the person came down with DVT, which may be a side effect of PM.
Hmm, DVT stands for Deep Vein Thrombosis I guess, which is really bad.

Yes, it's one of the reasons I didn't start PM. The only bad things I heard about BO is it doesn't work for everyone and it works to quickly for other people. Besides difficult getting erection.
Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)