Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Need some advice on capsules before buying again

Hi there

I'm in Australia and I have purchased the following brand via eBay. They seem to do a good job and contain 8150mg per capsule, yet from the description it has many other elements within, such as Vitamin C and Zinc:-

Pueraria Mirifica Capsules - 8150mg with Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin B, Vitamin B12, DIM & Black Pepper - 90 Capsules for Bone Health, Menopause Support & Strong Skin - 3 Month Supply : Amazon.com.au: Health, Household & Personal Care

It also states on the bottle that the amount per Serving of PM is 400mg, but it also says it's a 20:1 extract, equivalent to 8000mg.

There's another place on eBay located in Thailand who sell Ainterol. It says each tablet is only 500mg, but I'm not exactly sure if it is referring to the amount per serving as with the other brand:-

#1 AINTEROL Pueraria Mirifica 500mg Breast Enlargement Firm FREE SHIP Worldwide | eBay

I've heard many people on here say that Ainterol is one of the better brands though it costs more than the other product. Since I'm very confused about the actual amount of PM within both products (as well as the brand quality), Is there anyone here with some knowledge on this subject who can look at both of these links for me and point me in the best direction???[url=https://www.amazon.com.au/Pueraria-Mirifica-Capsules-Vitamin-Menopause/dp/B0CKBCMZV4/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?crid=86RU2HRJEBWB&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.Joa4lyrno7hLknEin73ERCwTtpyTentwsQ1IBJuXn8m_qMYBVLayUqtnNUU0AYzyXry4JEpXRQ3sLsUDltCQ6qANRcLNsMHYyxJsiLK2kiMgdZlzDBRKQOCEN8bNlwTqDmC5j39JHdDGn2TPKIPzwH-PGtiyMCcYNBsMl-b1kWmKSjDnWrTc8Ba4ahrqQ-yaFD5xcZJijTdmf4LHHGbM4o-9xjfq1i4i7oE6AdDBeQHkIyHLxbHbd4HQq80J3zVJzAtsoIhShuVdT9-8U2yogxdgW3nPnr5L9zOrUXNAfRA.pE64VOnG5E_IbmCUh5_iC5Tp8UGOgk7Brnlq9A9KkO0&dib_tag=se&keywords=Pueraria+Mirifica&qid=1718962147&s=health&sprefix=pueraria+mirifica%2Chpc%2C284&sr=1-3-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1][/url]

I can't comment on a comparison but the Ainterol is available shipped direct to Australia via purchase from ainterol.eu much cheaper than the ebay listing.

https://ainterol.eu/collections/ainterol...nnis-500mg

Thanks for that info and shall go to that website right now!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)