Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

My Breast Development Story

Is it wrong to want a feminine body? Not a fully-fledged female body, but a feminine figure-like hips, thighs, and possibly, even breasts. It took me years to come to grips with my gender identity. I struggled with severe gender dysphoria for so long. It was horrible. Being someone we are not robs us of our identity and joy of living. Remember, it’s okay to be you. Your self-awareness should give you the confidence that you don't need to prove your identity to others.

Overall, boobs have grown about an inch in 7 months. They're firm and extremely sensitive. While I do lift weights, I'm confident the growth is attributed to the PM regiment. I do hope for further nipple and Areola development.  Right now, I feel they look more like man-boobs.  I'll continue to update as the journey progresses forward. 

Randi

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sweety they don't look like manboobs at all, how could they you look like a very pretty woman Heart

(08-07-2024, 06:26 PM)Ninja Wrote:  Sweety they don't look like manboobs at all, how could they you look like a very pretty woman Heart

Thank you so much. I just feel with the small areola they really don't have that fem look. I'm confident that will change in the future. Smile

If it's "wrong", I may be in trouble, LOL  Wink because I think I have achieved something of what you described.  I love your nipples--I'm so jealous! Rolleyes Maybe someday mine will grow like that.  BTW, did you ever get my Private Message?

Looking very nice, Randi.

(09-07-2024, 04:45 PM)Billie13 Wrote:  Looking very nice, Randi.

Thank you so much.

(09-07-2024, 06:36 PM)randicd1023 Wrote:  

Thank you so much.
You're most welcome.

I only speak for myself, but it seems perfectly normal to be seeking a feminine shape when also seeking to have larger more feminine breasts. That is my goal.
Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)