Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

What are breasts like?

This question is directed at those who have made progress in NBE.

I was just wondering what it feels like having breasts. I'm not talking about emotional satisfaction, but the physical feeling. I've worn several different size breast forms which produced a cup size of A or B or C or D (yes, I have 4 different sized breast forms and matching bras). Sometimes I glue them on, sometimes just put them in the bra to fill things out. They bounce and jiggle when walking, especially when going up or down stairs. But still they're not part of me, it's more like wearing a backpack but on the front Big Grin .

So I was wondering if anyone could describe what it's like?

And have any of you changed your mind and wished you had not grown breasts?

I understand what you want to know, I wondered exactly the same thing for many years, but now I don't think I can answer that in any way that tells you what you want to know.

The nearest I can get is that they don't feel anything, they are simply there, and seem right Smile

If I touch them, feel them with my hands, they feel like the small real breasts that they are.

Physically, if I run or even walk fast, without a bra, they jerk up and down and feel uncomfortable, but not quite painful. If I knock them against something it is anything from painful to absolute agony, depending on the severity of impact, and they constantly surprise me when I walk to close to things like door frames or try to carry large things by hugging them to my chest as I have done all my life!Big Grin

Have I changed my mind? Absolutely NOT!

What do they feel like? For the most part, like Pansy-mae says, they are just there. You're not consciously aware of them unless you do something to squash them, or move them. You notice your arms against the sides of them when you do things in front of you with your arms. If you move quickly, like stair climbing or running, you are aware of them moving. If you aren't wearing a bra, the movement can be uncomfortable. It isn't a sexual feeling in any way, for me at least. If your clothing isn't big enough through the chest, you feel it lightly restricting you. No different than restrictive clothing feels anywhere else on the body though.
Have I changed my mind? Not a chance. Like Pansy-mae says, they are just right.

Sounds as though I asked something similar to "What's a thumb like?" It's just there until you hit it with a hammer when suddenly it's THERE !!! Big Grin

You did answer my question as basically all I wanted to know is if they felt like a part of you that belonged or like something added on. It must be like my jiggly pot belly, unnoticed until I try to bend over when it gets in the way.

Thanks.

(08-02-2012, 05:21 PM)EricaB Wrote:  Sounds as though I asked something similar to "What's a thumb like?" It's just there until you hit it with a hammer when suddenly it's THERE !!! Big Grin

Funnily enough, I was searching for an analogy when I wrote my post and couldn't think of one, but that's exactly right! I was going to say something like "describe how a leg feels from the inside, you just can't." but it didn't seem right, yours is spot on.

Actually, banging your boobs hard into something is pretty much exactly like hitting a thumb with a hammer...it is NOT fun!!Big Grin

The one thing not mentioned is something that perhaps not everyone experiences. My nipples and areolae have turned from mild foreplay stimuli to an "end" in themselves. Enormously, powerfully erogenous.

Sorry to bring the tone down!

B.

The tone can take care of itself. I'm not trying to be highbrow or lowbrow or eyebrow. I find all info posted on this site educational. Thanks to all

They are more sensitive now to outside stimuli.

When showering they feel different because you are running your hands over them to wash. You certainly feel the shape and size of them doing that, although the breasts themselves don't really respond to it or anything for me.

Eating different foods doesn't affect how my boobs feel as far as I've noticed.

There can be temperature variations between breasts and body, just like there is between feet and thighs or other separated parts. Being angry or upset has no effect whatsoever on how my chest feels.

I personally agree with all that has been said. but one thing I have realized from other threads and from my wife is that very large breasts can cause many problems. One of which is back pain from supporting them all the time. A good fitting bra can help but isn't the solution to it. They still have the forward pull from the breast. So I guess that would make you aware of them more so than small breasts. Otherwise, with the little ones I have, like you said, its like a thumb, toe or other body part. Its just there. You forget its there till you bump it then you might notice, depending on how hard you bump it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)