Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Do you hide your NBE products?

I like your new avatar Elisaustin. Smile

(18-10-2013, 04:37 PM)geek Wrote:  Short answer is no, I do not. After all, just because something is out of sight doesn't mean it's hidden.

Very true. I completely agree. Cool

(19-10-2013, 04:26 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I like your new avatar Elisaustin. Smile

(18-10-2013, 04:37 PM)geek Wrote:  Short answer is no, I do not. After all, just because something is out of sight doesn't mean it's hidden.

Very true. I completely agree. Cool

I like, no LOVE, both Eli's and Flame's recent avatar changes...

I don't 'hide' but I also don't advertise. I keep a supply at home, and at work. The work supply is in my desk (locked - company requires our desks are locked), both supplies are in non-descript bottles, mostly because I despise the 'Get Big Boobs Now!' or some such nonsense on the native PM bottle, and other supplements I've tried in the past. The FG bottle doesn't try to explain it purpose in big bold letters, so it's not re-bottled.
I also keep my full stash (sealed bottles of PM, down to 4 now Sad) at work under lock and key - never know what the grandchildren are going to get into...

-j

I find this a very interesting subject. I do keep my pm seperate from my FG & SP but I really can't explain why? I keep my PM in the Drawer by my bed maybe because the others are more accessible to buy. I have just started using domes and pump and feel very protective of them as you would be and keep those in my Toy drawer Wink as no one needs to be in there without permission!
But my wife is always telling my that I get over protective of all my Femme belongings. so maybe OCD???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)