Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

My Breast Growth Project

For as long as I can remember, I’ve had a fascination with breasts. I've been part of this forum for over a year and a half, mostly emailing and lurking. I want to stay male but enjoy feminizing a bit and developing some nice B to C cups. I've tried a few things but haven't stuck with any particular regimen, so I’m unsure what, if anything, has worked. Here is a picture from day one and one from today. Currently, I'm not taking anything but looking to start once I decide on the right direction. Everyone here has had success in various ways, and I’m just trying to filter through the vast amount of information.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is me about seven months later, having tried various things on and off, but not staying consistent overall.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have noticed when my arm brushes up on my chest there is more cushion now. Maybe its all in my head but when I go up the stairs I can feel a small bounce.

Slow progress, but progress nonetheless!

It appears there is a little growth. Think about getting a cloth tape measure, they are only a couple dollars. Keep measurements on a monthly basis. The real key is consistency.
Heart

(29-05-2024, 11:41 PM)Mindhak Wrote:  This is me about seven months later, having tried various things on and off, but not staying consistent overall.
Wow, this is really fantastic and really close, if not exactly what I'm looking for. 

Would you be kind enough to detail what your approach has been and what you've taken.

Steady as she gores, definite progress being made, well done Smile

(29-05-2024, 11:39 PM)Mindhak I have pretty much the same story as yours. Been on and off different regimens for about two years. Evorel patches, Oestrogel creams. Stopped those due to fear of serious side effects.Right now trying Ainterol pills and breast cresm in combination. I want to stay male but with nice round A-B cups. Wrote:  For as long as I can remember, I’ve had a fascination with breasts. I've been part of this forum for over a year and a half, mostly emailing and lurking. I want to stay male but enjoy feminizing a bit and developing some nice B to C cups. I've tried a few things but haven't stuck with any particular regimen, so I’m unsure what, if anything, has worked. Here is a picture from day one and one from today. Currently, I'm not taking anything but looking to start once I decide on the right direction. Everyone here has had success in various ways, and I’m just trying to filter through the vast amount of information.

Its still hard to tell when looking in the mirror but looking down I can see it a bit.   The first time I noticed was when I was going down the stairs and I could feel a small bounce.  That was exciting.

I definitely see some progress! One of the first things I noticed was cushion under the arm and interference when I moved my arm. You may be surprised with a growth spurt at some point.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)