Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

The right stuff

Star 

So! I'm new around here and have been reading through a lot. Two things in particular I've been trying to shop for have been dandelion and pueraria mirifica.

I see a lot of pm extracts and concentrations claiming it's 10:1 potency, but i came across a post on here that said the extract process removes some of the potent ingredients of PM. Where should i be shopping for quality PM and what exactly am I looking for on the ingredients list to know I'm getting the right stuff?

For dandelion, i see extract, and root extract... I'm assuming there's a difference? Again, what exactly am i looking for and where can i buy quality products?

Welcome to BN!

Barlowe's has quite a good reputation and you can get it through Amazon or Barlowe's own website, whichever is better for you.
You will start with one cap, which is 500mg/day and depending on what happens, may go to 2 or 3 caps/day, after a time.
If you have Amazon Prime, you will get free shipping, so that's probably the better deal.

https://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica-VegiCaps-Stearate-SHIPPING/dp/B00OKY07XM/ref=sr_1_1?dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.SojDpe3Dxs1EgicErJhIZIBn1NgBbAKS5651X6ke7rx2eW-tEiRJejRcAutjNnG-qkal_COiIwd25U_kDm6eekQsBMc7qha3pk3oWQKf4Y8Hwda7M2av_IaqprGh7tW4PLgbs5gor1O4dGUQ4Ho4TaijHgOv6NoMw4GauOEO6JjYPB8hkZLz3_GsWRoLFQbwYZmYAow3i95WfnmlLf0tgWCh2sTQ9xvlzDewcCTgdJwlzq4H9KLEVaOaIHXImSAZNiBEx4Hoi4QH51UzgseSCO-mebM-BGG4yWJIq3mdci0.vNVsXm6KT_xLG04MV7kT8VizXCtXWaGQholHVs_rhwo&dib_tag=se&keywords=barlowes+pueraria+mirifica&qid=1717431869&sr=8-1

https://barlowesherbalelixirs.com/puerar...-kwao-krua 

Barlowe's is the "Right Stuff". All of their products are first rate.

Good luck, keep us up to date on your results.

Karen  Heart
Wink 

Thank you Big Grin

I see they also have a dandelion product, with milk thistle. Does anyone have just a dandelion recommendation?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)