Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Pueraria mirifica on ebay or etsy.

Hi there guys and girls I just created this post for feedback s to which brands of pueraria are the best and if there are any tips on what o should watch put for if I'm to buy pm off of ebay or etsy. For example  Is it lore trusted if it comes from Thailand? How do I measure strength of pm powder? And is the myth that grapefruit helps keep it my system to work more completely, true?.

Hope someone can reply ASAP please.

Thankyou 
IndustrialD1amond  aka (Benji).

Hi Benji,

I have bought fake PM via eBay, sent from Thailand - among others. I can't even remember how many crappy ineffective brands. Therefore I am not recommending "bargain shopping" of PM but only trusting well-konown brands.

At least Ainterol is a real thing (It worked  for me), and can be bought directly from ainterol.eu or ainterol.co.uk , whichever suits you best. You tell in your user profile that your location is "Europe", but not which country.

There are also other good brands, such as Barlowes, which many users here trust. I have no idea if you can buy those via eBay or Etsy. I also wonder why to stick only to those marketplaces?

-Teddy

I have bought Ainterol Brand PM many times on eBay --stick with Ainterol brand

(10-06-2024, 03:41 AM)Teddy Wrote:  Hi Benji,

I have bought fake PM via eBay, sent from Thailand - among others. I can't even remember how many crappy ineffective brands. Therefore I am not recommending "bargain shopping" of PM but only trusting well-konown brands.

At least Ainterol is a real thing (It worked  for me), and can be bought directly from ainterol.eu or ainterol.co.uk , whichever suits you best. You tell in your user profile that your location is "Europe", but not which country.

There are also other good brands, such as Barlowes, which many users here trust. I have no idea if you can buy those via eBay or Etsy. I also wonder why to stick only to those marketplaces?

-Teddy

I didn't know there were that many more marketplaces I can get pueraria mirifica from fould you reccomebd any for me?..... I know there's abelherbs but that's a but too expensive right now bu you can get it in bulk.

I have bought my PM for about 2 1/2 years from ainterol.eu  after trying quite many brands which weren't working well or which were even totally fake.

Ainterol has also capsules, but I am using powder form for economy. They sell 250g bags for quite reasonable price of €24.95 plus postage.

I bought already several years ago a tiny scale with 1mg resolution from eBay. That helped me in "calibrating" a tiny measuring spoon which I'm for measuring my daily portions.

I'm taking about 1500mg/day, and one 250g bag lasts then about 5 1/2 months.

Note that PM powder doesn't have any strong or unpleasant taste. I mix it in yogurt which is a part of my breakfast. Very easy!

Hugs Hug Teddy

Thanks teddy I'll have a look into that. Which would you say are better? Pills or the powder? I did see some purafem pueraria mirifica on ebay for only about £14 that had never been opened. I do know my T is very low so hopefully I wouldn't need an anti androgen.

"Which would you say are better? Pills or the powder? I did see some purafem pueraria mirifica on ebay for only about £14 that had never been opened. I do know my T is very low so hopefully I wouldn't need an anti androgen."

Regarding Ainterol powder vs capsules I am quite sure thy are equivalent milligram-to-milligram.

I have no experience with Purafem. However, if I remember correctly, some user has reported here good results with it. It might be worth trying.

-Teddy

Alright, thankyou teddy u will keep that in mind purafem is definitely within my price range for now, i will get ainterol if and when i have the money as i live in a more derpived area of a deprived area in my region so its kind of hard to live right now but im definitely managing it well .I do have a little milligram scale that I built based on a similar one used by the postal service for ages. Little fact. Its still used in my country in some places.

Thankyou for the response I appreciate it.

(Benjy) IndustrialD1amond

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)