Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Balance Help

Sad 

Hello All.

Currently I have been reading over alot of info on the forum,which confuses me. I need some help to kinda balance out what i am currently taking. I cannot afford PM attm.will be going that route in a few months.right now I am trying to get the best out of what i currently have.I am taking SP,FG,and hops right now. 2 hops caps in the morning.2 450mg SP+2 610mg FG morning afternoon and night,plus another 2 hops before bed.I hesitated about asking for help,but all the formulas and stuff is to overwhelming for me.Dodgy
so yeah, I figured I would go ahead and ask. I am not to worried about my diet.I have always ate a balanced diet high in fruits+veggiesBig Grin. I was thinking about adding RC extract 2000mg or Progesterone Cream,but i know you cannot just take stuff and get results.you have to kinda balance it.that is where I am very Lost.
Thank you all in advance for any helpWink
NICK.

I've never done hops or RC, but your FG is about right by my reckoning. Can't say what the mix will do, but there are others here who have done that and will be able to help I'm sure.

Isabelle is the girl to talk to about the hops/fg/etc programmes.

However I'd avoid the progesterone for at least 6 -12months. You need some reasonable basic breast tissue growth before you can try to fill it out, and there is a school of thought that says that in the early days at least, it can have a negative effect.

Thank you both very much.Smile I will avoid the progesterone for awhile,I have been reading alot on here and stuff is starting to make a little since to me.I believe the progesterone is mainly for shape right,so that would do me zero good at this point.it all boils down to what you said.you have to experiment.everyone is different.

Diva Chick.

It sounds like you're getting a good handle on this. Just remember that even though it isn't easy, give each thing you try enough time to work before changing it. We all get eager and sometimes miss out on something effective simply because it can take weeks to start having the desired effects. These things we take are acting to modify our body's existing functions, not to cause parts to spring out of them (unfortunately!).

(04-02-2012, 06:01 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Hello All.

Currently I have been reading over alot of info on the forum,which confuses me. I need some help to kinda balance out what i am currently taking. I cannot afford PM attm.will be going that route in a few months.right now I am trying to get the best out of what i currently have.I am taking SP,FG,and hops right now. 2 hops caps in the morning.2 450mg SP+2 610mg FG morning afternoon and night,plus another 2 hops before bed.I hesitated about asking for help,but all the formulas and stuff is to overwhelming for me.Dodgy
so yeah, I figured I would go ahead and ask. I am not to worried about my diet.I have always ate a balanced diet high in fruits+veggiesBig Grin. I was thinking about adding RC extract 2000mg or Progesterone Cream,but i know you cannot just take stuff and get results.you have to kinda balance it.that is where I am very Lost.
Thank you all in advance for any helpWink
NICK.
Just take 1 more SP and FG , ME. Also mix FG with lotion, and apply to breasts and nipples 3 times a day

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)