Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Estrogen/Progesterone imbalance in men

(29-11-2012, 11:52 PM)dargona Wrote:  i am weary about applying it to my breasts as I've heard this may reduce growth. also when I lie down i like to do some massaging and the thought of PC still being on my hand ruins my nightly pc dose =\ Are you using PC every day or during certain days?

Perhaps applying the PC before dinner would be a better time for you to do your evening application of PC? If that's not practical for you, maybe you could wear latex gloves when applying the PC?

The label on my PC container recommends menopausal and post-menopausal women to apply PC for 21 days, discontinue for 7 days and repeat. I closely try to follow this recommendation. To make it easier I reset the schedule every month. For November I used PC for the first 23 days and stop using for the last 7 days of this month.

FWIW, I start with a 1/4 tsp on day 12, build up to 1 1/2 tsp around day 18/19 and back down to 1/4 tsp by day 26. Nothing the rest of the month.

JTX

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)