Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Got the stuff

hello all after christmas break ends im going to start fenugreek and sp i am hoping this all works out well should i look out for anything unusual while taking these? ill post pics when i see a bit of change and since im young it should be pretty fast

Hello.

You might smell like maple syrup after taking the Fenugreek, but otherwise I had no problems when I used these herbs for a few months. Are you taking any other herbs by chance? I'm not sure you'll get much growth with just Fenugreek and SP.

no unless walmart gets in pm cause thats where im getting the herbs from but ill check if they do what other herbs do you reccomend

(27-12-2012, 08:16 PM)Machadomen Wrote:  no unless walmart gets in pm cause thats where im getting the herbs from but ill check if they do what other herbs do you reccomend

can't order PM online?

uh i could but shipping is a drag and im a bit low on money but i might depends ill see what these herbs do first and if i c im having some type of effect from herbs ill probably buy pm

I must admit PM is the way to go! I am using 1800mg of Sp 1830mg of FG and 1000mg of PM and massage with Breast advance cream. Have been using for nearly 1 month now but already see some changes Nipples getting larger and much more sensitiveSmile , breast tissue feels more fleshy, softer skin, slower facial hair growth and weight loss.
I see no negative side effects. Ebay or amazon both have some great deals at the moment!

(27-12-2012, 10:24 PM)Abigail Croft Wrote:  I see no negative side effects. Ebay or amazon both have some great deals at the moment!

I'm not sure how long this will last, but if you order from www.ainterolherbs.com, there is a coupon code of 10PERCENT than can be entered during checkout.

I'm still waiting for my order. When I went to pick it up at the post office this afternoon, they couldn't find it. When I went online to check the tracking number, they apparently gave my package to someone by mistake this morning. Hopefully, it gets returned to the post office.

(28-12-2012, 04:33 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  I'm not sure how long this will last, but if you order from www.ainterolherbs.com, there is a coupon code of 10PERCENT than can be entered during checkout.

It still works as of 5 minutes ago. Smile

(31-12-2012, 09:03 AM)Hopefulmale Wrote:  
(28-12-2012, 04:33 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  I'm not sure how long this will last, but if you order from www.ainterolherbs.com, there is a coupon code of 10PERCENT than can be entered during checkout.

It still works as of 5 minutes ago. Smile

I thought this was an ongoing discount.

(02-01-2013, 05:22 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I thought this was an ongoing discount.

I had no idea since this was my first, and possibly my only, order. I'm something of a cheapskate and have gotten into the habit of using search engines to find promo codes, and there is always the chance the code is invalid. The discount really just helps defray some of the shipping charges, but I guess something is better than nothing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)