Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Im ready

(01-10-2013, 04:59 AM)Iwantbreasts Wrote:  Somebody say hi at least.....
You honestly expected a response within 15 minutes? This is a forum, not a chat room. It can sometimes take days to see a response.

Welcome to the board and good luck in your journey.

I agree with everyone who has dispensed advice so far: See a therapist because the journey can be a difficult one at times. Have a support network of friends. Life is difficult on your own. I should know; I'm completely alone in the real world and have been for about 17 years. Even when I thought I had friends, I really didn't. Try PM or BO first and give it several months. I'm not sure why they should not be mixed, but there do seem to be sites cautioning against taking both together, though most of the info on BO can be traced back to Transfemme/Bountiful Breast.

(02-10-2013, 12:16 PM)BlonT Wrote:  
(01-10-2013, 04:59 AM)Iwantbreasts Wrote:  Somebody say hi at least.....
OK hi Rolleyes
Not all sit day and night behind a computer,we are busy 24/7 to grow breasts Big Grin

Wish you good luck on your journey.

I'm sorry,but I just love that statement, but good luck to ya!,and hi! Big Grin

Welcome to the forum and good luck to you. I have been traveling and disconnected from the internet, but do wish you well on your way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)