Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Point of no return

(21-10-2013, 03:06 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  Its so true about the muscle mass.
You do not realize how much you have lost till you try to use them.
Its really quite shocking at times.

Odd as it may sound, I started to loose muscle at first, then started to gain more than I ever had before.

(21-10-2013, 12:56 PM)HootieMcBoob Wrote:  
(21-10-2013, 05:22 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  "Dude!! They're TITS!! Come ON!!!!

What more of a reason does anyone need.

Thanks, Missed Miss. Great post.

I KNOW!! Who needs a better reason??
Thanks!! ;-)

(21-10-2013, 02:34 PM)smallfry Wrote:  My fiance threw away my compression shirt so now I'm really noticeable. Especially now its getting colder. Oh and consider this you loose all your muscle and your brain thinks its still there so its easy to pull a muscle... lost about 70% of my muscle and really getting a fem look. A bit much more than what I wanted. I think pm suppressed bo and now its in overdrive. I have shrank in the past week and breasts have grown more, I've just come to accept whatever happens lol.

I would LOVE to have the fem look, but the one thing that kinda stops me is the loss of muscles. Being a drummer (AND having to occasionally carry very heavy crates of records) I can't afford to lose any muscle.

(21-10-2013, 05:19 AM)smallfry Wrote:  Just today I started to get nicknamed lady man. Didnt bother me at all thanks to brain rewiring.

Such nicknames wouldn't have bothered me even before I started taking pm. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)