Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Need advice Please

Information 

Hello all,

I have been reading through this site for a wile now and I don't really get most of the posts.. so I decided to just ask...

I'm a male, 26 Years old, Slim build.

To cut things short, in my current country buying pills online is not going to be possible... so I'm looking for a true natural way to grow my breasts.. and while doing so, for now I don't want it to effect my male part down, or at least minimum effect on the part.. I'm not looking for huge breasts, I just need some grow A/B Cup would be nice a C would be perfect, and of course to increase my nipple sensitivity.

I have always felt like a girl, and I'm trying to become one one day, so I decided to take it slowly for now.

anyone can guide me please?

Hi And welcome Maya!
I'm sure there will be many bits of advice, But I would try Fenugreek, and mix flax seed oil with a nice smelling creme and do massage for at least 10 minutes twice a day. I've had more success with breast massage than with anything else.
Bobbi

Thanks, really hope that I'll get advice Smile

hmmm, "Fenugreek, and mix flax seed oil with a nice smelling creme"
do I just mix them up? or is there any special recipe?
Nice smelling creme... like body lotion?

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23902
Here is a link to a good discussion about flaxseed and fenugreek.
I think will answer many of your questions and put you in with people in the know.
Bobbi

Thank you Bobbi!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)