Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Peppermint Tea?

Bug 

Hello fellow breasters. I haven't been able to acquire Spearmin tea anywhere so i decided to give peppermint a go simply because it's said to have a similar chemical composition.
However after using it for almost a month i haven't noticed any feminizing effects, and it just seems stupid to rely on assumptions if i'm going to be constantly consuming something.

Are there any studies concerning peppermint that i can take a look at that have shown
either an anti-androgenic or estrogenic effects on either males or females? If so, is it better or worse than spearmint tea?

I'm taking finasteride so i wouldn't really be needing something to block DHT but i'd like something to block my testosterone and increase estrogen levels.

Thankx Smile

Hello.

I'm not sure how spearmint compares to peppermint in the realm of NBE. Maybe Lotus has the answer for you? Wink

Have you tried looking for spearmint capsules? I get mine from Swanson Vitamins. A big effect spearmint has on me is a significant reduction in libido, both in functionality and desire. Spearmint may also slow the growth of facial and body hair, but I think that's very difficult to quantify. Iv'e read females with unwanted facial hair sometimes consume spearmint for its anti-androgenic properties.

Thx fo' the reply ma nigga. I'm going to try it anyways since i haven't been able to get my hands onto some spearmint and i dont wanna wait no mo'. It's been shown to decrease testosterone in rats so it may work in my humane self.

You're going to need a LOT of it. Basically, instead of water or other fluids, drink peppermint tea all day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)