Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Areolas

I'm wondering? My areoles are very puffy and sensitive all the time. I don't mind that to much. But when I'm wearing a t shirt. It's very noticeable. Will that change in time or will they stay that way. Currently I wear a 46a bra. I love the way it feels and it helps with my bad back.

I look forward to your response.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My nipples are "pointy" too, and also show easily under a cotton T-shirt. I have to wear a sports bra to flatten them so they aren't obvious.

You have nice looking breasts, areolas, and nipples, Bust. I would think that if you continue to grow, the nipples will become less prominent, but then hiding your breasts will become nearly impossible.

I'm close to buying a compression shirt for those potentially awkward situations where revealing a bra line would be unthinkable.

Clara Smile

Thank you. We'll I'm going to continue to grow my breasts. I'm going to try a sports bra. I'm also going to buy camouflage t shirts in the hopes it will hide the bra lines. The good thing is I work in an ammunition manufacturing plant. So wearing them all the time won't be odd.

I got my powder in today. It's a lot cheaper than the pills. The taste isn't bad.

My the boob fairy grant all your wishes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm jealous, Bust. Very nice.

I buy the bulk powder form of Ainterol R1, too. It amounts to half the price of capsules.

Your HQ photo shows the one problem many of us PT girls have -- chest hair. Shaving, epilating, plucking, whatever, the skin irritation and itching is literally a pain. I'm using Tend Skin now to treat the skin after shaving to avoid the red bumps and in-grown hairs. It seems to be working well.

Clara Smile

Pointy nipples are the early stages of breast development. Just Google it for gg entering into puberty (careful to only look illustrations) or look through old photographs from Nat Geo Big Grin and you can compare with your stage of development.

Remember, gg breast develop over years, from ages 11-19 or 20.

They will get more difficult for you to hide once breast and adipose tissue start to fill in.

Hi Bust Quest,
I wish mine were developing like yours, my nipples stand out and look like they have been frightened by something or I am stood naked in minus temperatures Blush

You will end up with a great pair of breasts without doubt.

Good luck and best wishes.

Heather

(23-02-2014, 04:03 PM)Bust quest Wrote:  I'm wondering? My areoles are very puffy and sensitive all the time. I don't mind that to much. But when I'm wearing a t shirt. It's very noticeable. Will that change in time or will they stay that way. Currently I wear a 46a bra. I love the way it feels and it helps with my bad back.

I look forward to your response.
Wow ! You are in a major boobie growth mode , no wonder your nip are sensitive.
You got lovely shape and nips to match em Wink
Congrats .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)