Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What amount of Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek have you been eating?

I want to make sure I'm not overdoing it and wasting money.

In the morning I take 1800mg. Then I'll take like 900mg at lunch. And 1800 After dinner.

Also

With Fenugreek I take 2000mg in the morning and 1000 for lunch and 1000 for dinner.

Thanks!

It's been a while since I last used SP and FG, but it sounds like to me you're taking a bit too much of both herbs. Also, I would suggest adding a herb that's geared specifically towards raising estrogen levels.

I take FG in 610 mg capsules, two caps 3x/day. At that dose, my breasts do enlarge. If I only take one capsule 3x/day, I don't notice any enlargement. I also take 320 mg of SP extract 4s/day. Add in RC and Fennel, and hops at bedtime, and you have my current program. In another month or so, I'll be switching to PM and dropping RC, fennel, and hops. I'm just trying to use them up. I already have the PM in hand. Other than whatever the FG is doing, the other herbs don't seem to be doing much that I can measure. I reduced the FG, and a few days later my breasts shrunk. I think any other gains I've made are from packing on 30 lbs in the past 9o days for unknown reasons.

FG will enlarge your breasts mostly temporarily with some small amount of it being long term growth and make you eat like a horse. Other than the looking like a horse after eating that way, I like it.

I would say more than 2000mg/day of PM for most folks is too much. There have been a few forum members who felt they got the benefits they were looking for by going higher. Same for FG dose. The usual rule on FG is when your urine and body odour starts to smell like maple, your body is discarding the excess you are ingesting and you could reduce your intake. Not sure about SP dose, because I haven't found SP to be of any use while taking PM.

(09-01-2013, 08:39 PM)sfem Wrote:  FG will enlarge your breasts mostly temporarily with some small amount of it being long term growth and make you eat like a horse. Other than the looking like a horse after eating that way, I like it.

I would say more than 2000mg/day of PM for most folks is too much. There have been a few forum members who felt they got the benefits they were looking for by going higher. Same for FG dose. The usual rule on FG is when your urine and body odour starts to smell like maple, your body is discarding the excess you are ingesting and you could reduce your intake. Not sure about SP dose, because I haven't found SP to be of any use while taking PM.

I was planning on starting PM at 500 mg/day and seeing how things go for at least a week or two, if not a month, before going up to 1000 mg, then doing the same before increasing it again.

I'm not sure why, but the FG isn't making my urine or my body odor smell like maple syrup. About six years ago, I took a lower dose for a month or two, and it did. I also take a FG extract mostly in a feeble attempt at glucose control. It also used to make me smell like maple syrup. I stopped taking it for a while, and when I went back on it, the maple smell never came back.

Hi,

(slightly OT in a chatty sort of way)

I'm just amazed that PM has stopped me smelling almost completely! I can wear yesterday's shirt without anyone realising (if I want to be a slob Smile ) No more greasy scalp either. Luxury!

B.

PS Hmm. No, very OT. Sorry! Blush

With FG, the bottle said take 2 capsules, 2-3x daily. Before I started on PM I used to take 2 capsules in the morning, afternoon and at bedtime. It really seemed to help with getting an hourglass figure and also appeared to be great for digestion/shedding some extra pounds. But it wasn't strong enough to get my breasts to bud, and it did make me smell like maple syrup (not unpleasantly).

I've played around with different SP dosages. Currently I take 2 320mg extract gelcaps 2x / day in conjunction with my PM (3 caps, also 2x daily).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon