Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Amazing Compliment

How about something positive?

I have been on PM and various other things for just over five months now, and, to be honest, on some days it seems like a lot has changed but on most I see the same old wrinkly guy peering out of the mirror wishing he looked more like an old wrinkly gal.

My wife insists things are shifting, and I think she is sweet for saying, but I really dont believe her.

And then the other day I went to a branch of the library I used to frequent in the spring to get a book (John Dies at the End) that was not available at the main, and a librarian who I had not seen since April stopped me, exclaiming how he barely recognized me, I looked so much younger, healthier, what have I been doing?

I was taken aback... my wife elbowed me in the ribs and I thanked him awkwardly. On the way out, she shamelessly gave me a string of "I told you so's."

My point is that NBE changes a lot of body systems.

Now, if you look at my profile, I also cut out caffeine, most meat and animal products, a lot of gluetin and drink a hell of a lot of water, but the lifestyle changes brought about by adopting a NBE regimen has caused also caused a lot of positive mental changes. (My hair also seems to have stopped failing out, too!)

A lot of us seem to be caught up in growing breasts by any means necessary... pay attention to the rest of your bod, too. Take care of yourselves.

NBE is big juju.

[Image: Malawi+Black+Juju.jpg]

BTW, this image is not me. Just in case you're wondering (or plan to compare nipples later.)

It's great when the unexpected happens!

Having been off NBE (Pm and sp) for about 3 or 4 months I can see where you're comingfrom. II've noticed the opposite! Looking older, wrinkles returning, grey hair multiplying, emotional and mental calm dissolved.

Not to mention that I tend to stick to a better diet and take better care of myself when On NBE whereas now I eat anything, drink more alcohol and caffeine and hence have whacked a stone on around my gut! I have less motivation, stamina, fitness and less.horny!

I think you'd just got used to 'you' and this was the wake up that it's still occurring!

Roll on the next course of NBE!

I'm like you Emily. I'm seven months in and I can't see much for physical changes except for very slight bumps on my chest which no one other than my wife has commented about and I'm beginning to wonder if that's just because she knows they might be growing. However, I was at my nephews wedding a couple weeks ago and both my mom and dad said they hardly recognized me! I only see them every couple months but really??? Mom even said I should go say hi to one of my aunts to see if see recognizes me at all. My hair is as shaggy as it's ever been and I'm whacking my bushy eye brows down so maybe that has a lot to do with it, I don't know.

I appreciate the picture that ISN'T YOU! Can you imagine how awful it would be for one of us to look like that? He looks great if he's comfortable being male but if that guy was looking back at me each morning ...I'd be taking every herb under the sun and beating myself with a stick to rid myself of the masculinity!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)