Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

chest ache

Can someone explain the physical reason why the chest started aching like a bad bruise so quickly after 2 days of 2x500 pm...don't get me wrong...its a great feeling as I know something is working..but just wondering exactly what is working...its especially sore and achy first thing in am when I wake up

If the ache is under each nipple, that's normal.

(22-08-2014, 08:05 PM)breastman59 Wrote:  its especially sore and achy first thing in am when I wake up

After 18 months on PM I still experience the ache, especially in the morning. My breasts have been growing steadily the entire time so I expect you can assume it's working.

I also experienced the feelings very quickly after starting PM. Some people are just a lot more sensitive to its effects than others. Big Grin

Misty

yup Misty.....
felt within 2 days of starting...now look forward to it.....makes me smile..... and today has been very slightly reminding me all day....not like in morning...but has been there all day....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon