Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

little bumps behind nipples??

What counts as a "little bump" instead of a "big bump" or even "medium bump"?

Right now, I got a bump just slight larger than my areola underneath my nipples. Kinda like someone sliced off the top third of aping pong ball and slipped it in behind (except that it feels like it's made of a firm flesh instead of hard plastic)

(23-12-2015, 11:54 AM)OHboobs Wrote:  What counts as a "little bump" instead of a "big bump" or even "medium bump"?

Right now, I got a bump just slight larger than my areola underneath my nipples. Kinda like someone sliced off the top third of aping pong ball and slipped it in behind (except that it feels like it's made of a firm flesh instead of hard plastic)

Good description. Enjoy every minute of it!

(23-12-2015, 11:54 AM)OHboobs Wrote:  What counts as a "little bump" instead of a "big bump" or even "medium bump"?

Wait a little longer, it'll feel like half an orange has been placed behind your nipples and then the. Fun really starts. Cool

Is it like a cone/spherical shaped thingy behind the nipple? Because I have that and its sensitive but gets larger when the nipple is touched. When its normal it gets soft but I can still feel it there.

"All I wanted for Christmas was my own boobies and here they come!!!

I hope you keep us updated! Very exciting time!

Wow congratulations cassi! That's so wonderful for you! I can't wait for it to happen to me too!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)