Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Increase Areola Size

Hi everyone. I've been reading all the posts here for a long time now and I'm finally ready to begin my nbe journey. I'm looking for a more overall feminization to my body: breasts, booty, soft skin, better hair, etc. I understand the limitations on all those and everything, but what I'm not as big a fan about i guess are very large nipples and areolas. So does anyone know if certain herbs target these more than others or if its purely hit-or-miss genetically? I want the increased sensitivity there but not for them to "blow up" so much.
Thanks in advance.

Hello.

I think it's more of a hit-or-miss as far as the development or lack of for your nipples and areloas. NBE is a bit like losing weight I think. There's a lot of different options to get to the same end goal, but trying to micromanage your progress isn't practical if not impossible.

as flame said, its definately hit or miss. there are a number of factors that can play with the odds a bit, like age, genetic predisposition, diet and how receptive you are to NBE programs. age is the largest factor for areola development(but not so for nipple growth) the older you are, the less likely you are to have them get much larger than when you started. its not written in stone(thank god) but odds of areola growth play out that way. at 43, i am one of the(in my eyes) lucky ones that can have areola growth with NBE

Correct me if I'm wrong, but even natural women have varying sizes of areolas, yes? So with that, your results may vary just the same, and this is certainly evidenced here on this forum.

For me I have noted some growth, but nothing compared to how big my wife's are after having three kids! Tongue

(13-03-2015, 08:03 PM)Scotti Wrote:  Correct me if I'm wrong, but even natural women have varying sizes of areolas, yes? So with that, your results may vary just the same, and this is certainly evidenced here on this forum.

For me I have noted some growth, but nothing compared to how big my wife's are after having three kids! Tongue

I already have large breasts, from Gyneocmastia (thank you, Mother Nature!). I am happy with my breast size; the one thing I would like is to have large areolas. But Scotti is right, these vary enormously within women. One woman with whom I was intimate a number of years ago had beautful smallish breasts with nipples and areolas that weren't much larger than mine.

If there were a way I could make just my areolas larger and leave my breasts as they are I would probably give it a try.

Increased Prolactin produces sensitivity and puffy nipples, from that areola expansion occurs. Up-regulate a prolactin source. Fenugreek is usually suggested. Dopamine turns of the Prolactin signal. Prolactin down regulate estrogen, progesterone too.

--------------------------/---------------

Prolactin will increase breast sensitivity, and stimulation will increase more prolactin, which will reduce E. The nipples and areola respond to this stimulation by enlarging and becoming more prominent and developing more nerve endings. Nipple stimulation sends a signal to the pituitary to release prolactin. Too much stimulation turns off it off though.

Dopamine serves as the major prolactin-inhibiting factor or brake on prolactin secretion. Dopamine is secreted into portal blood by hypothalamic neurons, binds to receptors on lactotrophs, and inhibits both the synthesis and secretion of prolactin. Agents and drugs that interfere with dopamine secretion or receptor binding lead to enhanced secretion of prolactin.

In addition to tonic inhibition by dopamine, prolactin secretion is positively regulated by several hormones, including thyroid-releasing hormone, gonadotropin-releasing hormoneand vasoactive intestinal polypeptide. Stimulation of the nipples and mammary gland, as occurs during nursing, leads to prolactin release. This effect appears to be due to a spinal reflex arc that causes release of prolactin-stimulating hormones from the hypothalamus.

Estrogens provide a well-studied positive control over prolactin synthesis and secretion. The increasing blood concentrations of estrogen during late pregnancy appear responsible for the elevated levels of prolactin that are necessary to prepare the mammary gland for lactation at the end of gestation.

http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks/pat...actin.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)